The Bath

You come home, I can tell you've had a long day. I know what always makes you feel better and I start to draw you a bath. I light some candles around the room and get everything as you like it. You make your way upstairs and see what I've done. You smile and kiss me, you begin to disrobe. I give you one last kiss and start to make my way to the door to leave you to relax.

You grab my hand and smile at me and ask me to stay. A couple of times I've been asked to stay before, so I go to take a seat so I can talk to you while you're in the bath. You say no, you want me in the bath. I'm shocked for a moment, but I'm not going to turn down an opportunity to share this with you. I disrobe, you give me a quick kiss as I get in the tub. I sit back and open my legs to give you a place to sit. You step in the tub, sit back, and lay your head on my chest.

I circle my arms around you just under your breasts. You sigh and close your eyes as you nuzzle in close to me. This feels like heaven to me, the warm water, your body pressed into mine, there is no place I'd rather be. I look down on you and smile, the warm water has given your body a wet sheen. A bead of water forms at the top of your chest, slowly rolling down your breast, catching on your nipple before falling into the water.

I sigh happy to be able to spend this time with you, but my body is being to betray me. Being this close to you, my arms around you, I'm beginning to become aroused. I don't want to ruin your peaceful bath but soon my cock is responding to you. I hope you can't feel it but suddenly I hear you sigh as you press yourself into me. You nuzzle into my neck kissing it's you press you ass into my rock-hard cock. I begin to massage your tits. Pulling at your nipples, your hand between your legs.

You whisper in my ear "I want you."

I lift you up, close my legs, and slid a little further down. I lower you as you guide my cock into your waiting pussy. You moan as I enter you. Slowly you grind up against me, I moan, you feel so good. Soon you start bouncing on my cock, using the sides of the bath as leverage. As you fuck me faster and harder we begin to make waves in the bath, but neither of us notice. I have one hand on your tits, pulling and pinching your nipples, the other is rubbing your clit.

You moan and move faster, fucking my cock with wild abandon, I can feel your breathing change, I know you'll cum soon. Soon you let out a cry as you begin to cum, I thrust up in you and with a roar I join you. You begin to slow down, collapsing onto my chest. I hold you to me tight as I soften inside you. And we lay like that content, both knowing this is just the first of many joint bathes to come.