Cozy Night

It's a lazy night and we are relaxing on the couch watching TV. You're wearing short shorts and one of my t-shirts. I'm leaning up against the arm rest of the sofa and you grab a blanket and come and lay against me covering us both up. I put my arm around you as you snuggle into me. As we continue watching I begin to gently run my fingers up and do your outer thigh, your skin prickles at my touch and I can feel a small shiver run through you. I continue to gently caress you my fingers just reaching the edge of your shorts.

I then move my hand slightly and now my fingers are rubbing your inner thigh. You let out a slight moan as you move your leg, opening your legs wider to allow me more access and wrapping it around my leg. I continue my gentle touch, my hand never going above your shorts. Your shivers intensify as the sounds of your moans increase. Subconsciously you move your hand on to my shorts rubbing my beginning erection.

Soon you begin to move your hips, rubbing yourself against my leg. My hand however never strays above your shorts. You begin to whine and beg, "Dadddddyyy, touch me. Pleeeeeaseee."

I whisper into your ear "Of course for my good little girl."

I push my finger underneath your shorts, pushing your panties to the side, my finger glides up and down your warm wet slit. Your moans intensify as your hand now grabs on to my hardened cock through my shorts. I push a second finger under your shorts my fingers running up and down your wet pussy and your hips moving to try and get them inside you. Finally, I push my fingers inside you hard and deep you let out a squeal that turns into a long moan as my fingers fill you up. As I fuck your tight little cunt with my fingers you pull at my shorts trying to free my cock, once you get my shorts down low enough my cock pops free and you grab it and start stroking it.

My cock begins to leak pre-cum, and you move your head to lick it off the tip of my dick. I begin to curl my fingers inside rubbing them against your G-spot. The sensation drives you wild as you take my dick into your mouth sucking on it as you moan. I use my free hand and grab the back of your head pushing my cock further into your mouth and throat.

I continue my assault on your pussy and your little pleasure spot. I can feel your pussy walls clamping down on my fingers I know you are going to cum soon. You scream around my cock and writhe around my fingers as my hand is flooded with your juices, my good little girl just came so hard that she squirted on my hand.

As you begin to come down from your orgasm you hop off the couch and begin to take off your cloths and soaked panties. I can see the wanton lust in your eyes, and I know you want more. You rip off my shorts and boxers and I can tell you want to ride on Daddy's cock. I lay on the sofa and you move to straddle over me, facing away from me, I could still see your pussy dripping as you positioned yourself over my cock. You slowly lowered yourself on to me your pussy tight around my cock and still spasming form your orgasm.

You leaned forward and grabbed my ankles for support and slowly began to ride my cock. I can see every inch of me disappear inside your sloppy wet little cunt and as you rise again, I can see my cock coated with your thick sticky juices. I grab your ass pulling your checks apart giving me the perfect view of you fucking me. I start to move you a little faster the room is filled with our moans and the noise of your wetness as we fuck. I rub my thumb against the base of your pussy, getting it all wet, I then slide it toward your tight little asshole. I rub my thumb up against it and you moan louder pushing your ass back up against me. I push my thumb inside you and you let out a scream and I can feel your pussy contracting and milking my cock as you cum. I thrust up into you and fill you with load after load of my cum.

You collapse back down on me and I hold you aswe cuddle together and fall asleep on the couch, completely spent.