Teasing Daddy

You walk into my office wearing a short mini skirt and a crop top showing off your midriff because you know I like it. You like it me as I work and say sternly, "Stay in your office chair."

I turn to look at you, I see what you are wearing, and my cock begins to stir in my pants, "Sure baby girl, will you be joining me here?"

You lay down on the day bed in my office and look at me. You laid in such a way that I could see your cutie little panties up your skirt as well as your hardening nipples poking through the fabric of your shirt. You begin to trail one hand teasingly to the hem of your panties while you gently pinch your nipple with the other hand. You let out a slight moan as you speak, "Don't come over yet. You will watch me touching myself on the bed."

A grin comes over my face, "Well aren't you the naughty little girl. If Daddy can't come over there, am I at least allowed to touch myself?"

You look at me with a sly smile, "You will only watch."

You take off your skirt and start rubbing your panties, you move them to the side and push one inside your pussy as you look at me. You roll your head back and moan, "I am thinking about you."

I watch mesmerized, "Fuck...you look so sexy Baby Girl...Daddy's cock is starting to twitch."

You begin to rub your clit slowly, sinking your finger deeper as a moan escapes your lips, you begin to pull at your nipples and looks at me in my chair, "Watch me fuck myself on the bed right in front of you."

My cock hardens as I watch you, my eyes focused on your finger as it disappears inside your wet pussy, my mouth slightly open as I lick my lips hungrily.

You start thrusting your finger inside your tight pussy as you buck your hips back and forth and moan, "Now Daddy, come and do whatever the fuck you want."

I pounce out of my chair and dive in-between your legs, I grab your hips, and bury my face into your pussy licking up your sweet juices. You gasp from my sudden action and press your back on the bed as you raise your neck up to look at me between your legs. You caress my head as you cross your legs around me pulling me deeper into you. You moan, "I am all yours right now."

I suck your clit into my mouth as my hands roam your body, finding your tits I begin to pull at your nipples. You moan loudly, your breath becoming heavy, you widen your thighs and arch your back to give me more access as your pussy floods with more wetness. You begin to pant, "If you don't stop I will cum."

I release your pussy from my mouth and look up at you, "Then cum Baby Girl, cum in Daddy's mouth I want to taste all of your sweet wetness. Let's make your pussy as wet as possible so it can handle my thick cock."

You obey my command instantly and give in to your climax, cumming hardly inside my mouth. You begin to try and catch your breath, heavily panting and moaning while you feel my lips and tongue on your sensitive slit. I lick up your wet slit as I bring my head up, "That's my good girl."

I begin to trace kisses up your body, my mouth and face sticky with your juices, "My Baby girl came so hard."

I take your nipple in my mouth sucking on it hard, "Such a naught girl teasing Daddy."

Kisses your neck as my fingers intertwin with yours, "And now you must face the consequences."

My lips reach yours and you can taste yourself on me, as we kiss you can feel the head of my cock rubbing against your slick wet entrance. You shudder nodding your head, having the taste of your own cum in your mouth and you kiss me back deeply, biting my bottom lip, while your pussy trembles, waiting to welcome my cock. You grind your hips trying to get my cock deep inside while you struggle with your hands pinned. You moan, "Please."

My tongue explores your mouth greedily, sucking on your lip I move my hips and thrust into you, I moan into your mouth as I feel your tight walls grip my cock. You clench around my cock hard, letting your warm walls get use to the full feeling as you breath hitches and still we keep kissing needily. I begin thrusting into your tight pussy getting deeper with every thrust. Feeling the lust come over me I begin to bite your neck as I grip your hands harder.

"Harder and rougher, Daddy," you whisper against my face. My bites sending shivers down your spine you grind your hips back and forth faster to meet my strong thrusts as moans keep escaping your lips. I thrust harder as my mouth finds your tits, I bite at your nipples and leave bite marks all over your lovely breasts.

Suddenly I feel you shift your weight, and you flip both of us and you start riding my cock. Bucking your hips until just the head of my dick is inside you and then sliding down until your pussy has taken my whole shaft, moaning loudly.

"Fuck Baby Girl, you're a wild little one and Daddy likes it." I grab your hips matching your strokes thrusting myself deep inside you, "Cum on your Daddy's cock, cum for me Baby Girl!"

You nod your head, rotating your hips so I can feel every inch of your insides and you scream and cum again. Harder this time and you coat my cock with your cum as you pant waiting for me to fill you with cum. I reach up and stroke your check as your hips begin to slow, "That's my good girl."

Then suddenly, I flip you back on to your back. I'm on my knees in-between your legs, I grab your legs and pull them apart as I jackhammer my cock into your cum soaked pussy, my cock beginning to throb inside you.

"Oh, Fuck!! Daddy!!", you groan loudly rolling your head back watching me fuck the hell out of your pussy.

You feel my cock still getting thicker and throbbing inside you. Your pussy still pulsing from your orgasm, I put my hands on your tits and pull at your nipples as I thrust one more hard time and roar as I cum inside you. You shiver underneath me feeling my hot cum flow in you, you breathe deeply and reach up to caress my cheek softly. "Hey, hey, Daddy, I've got you."

I collapse next to you and pull you into me cuddling you close, "I've got you too, Baby Girl"