Baby Girl is Horny

I'm watching TV in bed as you come in and lay down next to me, you turn to me with a serious face, "Daddy, I need you to fuck me."

I look at you, blinking for a moment as I feel a rush of blood start to move to my lower body, "I'm never going to turn down an invitation like that. Your wish is my command, and my cock is ready for you for whatever you need Sunshine."

You look down and see the tent my cock has made in my boxers, "I can see how ready you are Daddy. I can't wait to have your cock inside me."

I smile at you as I start to rub your leg, "Now you can see what just saying the words 'I need you to fuck me' does to me."

You open up your legs giving me more access, as you moan, "I see it. And I fucking need it. Daddy, I want you to fuck the shit out of me."

I trace along your lower lips through your panties as I whisper in your ear, "Your horny little pussy needs Daddy's cock? Is your tight little cunt drooling thinking about Daddy taking you? Do you need to feel Daddy on top of you pinning you down as I stuff you full of my thick cock?

You arch your back as you moan and plead with me, "Oh God! Yes! Yes, yes please. Daddy, I want you to rough with me. Please!"

I crawl on top of you on the bed roughly pulling your legs further apart, I reach down and tear your panties from your body exposing your dripping wet pussy. Pulling off my boxers I rub the tip of my head against your wet slit, grabbing your hips I slam into you hard pushing myself completely inside you.

A shudder runs through your body as you roll your head back and widen your thighs to give me more access. Your hands grip the bedsheets beside you as hard as you can. Feeling me inside you forces your pussy to tighten around my cock. Reaching up you pull off my shirt and throw it to the side, and leaning up you move to kiss my collarbone.

Pushing you back flat on the bed, I grab your legs and put them on my shoulders causing your ass to lift off of the bed, forcing me deeper inside you. I put my hands by your shoulders as I lean into you bending your body and opening your pussy more for me to fuck. I start moving my hips in and out fucking your tight little pussy.

"Fuck!" you cry out, feeling me reaching to new warm places inside you. Feeling your body bent at my will, unable to stop my thrusts even if you wanted to, you look through your raised legs into my eyes as you bite your lip, forcing your pussy to clench harder around my cock as you grind against me, "Don't stop, please!"

Continuing to thrust my hips faster and harder forcing myself deeper inside you, I move my hands grabbing your tits pulling and pinching your nipples hard, "Fuck you feel so tight, I love how you moan for me."

Panting and breathing hard you arch your back from the pleasure, grabbing the sheets harder, your knuckles turning white. I can feel your pussy beginning to spasm, I know you are reaching your climax. Your grinding against me is becoming wild and frantic, pushing back against me harder to make me hit deeper inside you again and again. Your nipples harden in my hands as you moan, "Please."

Moving one hand I grab your throat with and squeezes lightly, "My dirty little girl want so cum on Daddy, her naughty little cunt needs to explode."

Squeezing your throat a little tighter, "Be a good girl. Cum for Daddy."

My words push you over the edge and you try to squeeze your thighs together but can't because I'm inside you. You scream out, "DADDY!!!!" as your pussy spasms and contracts around my cock. You collapse back on to the bed breathing hard, almost panting, as you feel your insides shudder.

"That's my good girl." letting go of your neck I put my hands back by your shoulders. Leaning into you again opening your legs up wider, I start fucking you harder, "Now, let's see what this tight wet little pussy can take."

"A-again?" your voice coming out as a whisper and coughing lightly from being choked. You begin to feel the hard thrusts as I push harder and deeper into your pussy, you wrap your arms around my neck trying to use that as leverage to pull yourself out from underneath me and work yourself to be on top, "I will flip you!"

"Not again. Still. Daddy hasn't cum yet and I'm going to keep fucking you till I do! You have no leverage Baby girl, Daddy has you pinned."

I reach out and smack your face as I thrust into your pussy harder and faster, "And Daddy's going to keep using his little fuck toy's pussy until I'm done with it!"

You bite your lip as you moan loudly, I can see how my voice and words fill you with lust and desire. Your hands move to my chest your nails digging into my skin, your tongue moves sensually, licking your lips, as you move your hips in the same rhythm as my cock in and out of your tight cunt, "Daddy, I want you to slap me again.

I slap your face again, "Such a good little fuck toy, so loud and compliant."

My hand slaps your other cheek, "With a wonderful tight pussy."

Thrusting in you faster I slap you again, "Be a good little slut and cum for daddy again."

Your cheeks are turning red as I slap you one last time. You dig your fingernails into my chest harder as you cry out from the mixture of pain and pleasure. Your whole body begins to spasm beneath me as you climax, crying and moaning at the same time. I keep my pace and keep fucking you through your orgasm, prolonging and intensifying the feeling. Your fingernails dig deeper in my chest and a little trickle of blood rolls down, you whimper as you try to speak, "P-p-please D-d-daddy. Cum inside meeeee."

I can't hold back anymore as I thrust in deep one final time my cock throbbing inside you and roar as I fill your pussy full of my cum. You cry out again in pleasure as you feel my thick cock shooting load after load inside of you. My orgasm finally past I move off of you and let you stretch out, your body still trembling. I lay next to you and pull you in close to me, you instinctively wrap your arms around me placing your head on my chest, you can feel my cum start to leak out of your pussy and run down your leg. I stroke your hair softly and kiss your forehead, "You were wonderful Baby always such a good girl for your Daddy." We lie there together our bodies entwined in a loving embrace as we both drift off to sleep.