Daddy's New Toy

We are getting ready to go out for a nice dinner. I lay out what I want you to wear, a lace black bra, thigh high stockings with a garter belt, and my favorite black dress. When you come out of our room you look absolutely stunning. I look you up and down with an approving glance as I drink in your gorgeous body.

I walk over to you and whisper, "You look beautiful," right as I kiss you.

You feel my hands travel your body as our lips open, I lift up your dress slightly. You know I'm checking to make sure you didn't slip on any panties. You feel my lips curl into a smile as I run my fingers along your bare pussy lips.

I whisper, "Good girl" as I insert a finger into you.

You lean into me and moan. I remove my finger and smooth down your dress, strangely it feels like my fingers are still in your pussy.

You begin to go to check why, but I grab your hand and move it away, sternly telling you "No, that's a surprise for later".

The drive to the restaurant is uneventful, you squirm in your seat from time to time, your pussy feeling full. We get to our favorite restaurant we are seated at a table near the back. We make conversation talking about our days, you see my cell phone is on the table. You think that's unusual, you know I hate phones out during dinner.

As you are placing your order you see me touch my phone, suddenly you feel a vibration in your pussy. It's just a quick burst but it's right on your G spot. You bite your lip to keep from squealing at the waitress. You shoot a glance at me, I give you a sly grin.

You start to reach under the table until you see my disapproving glance, "Good girls always keep their hands above the table, not on their pussies."

You of course comply and say "Yes Daddy".

We continue to chat, every now and then I touch my phone. The vibrations are becoming stronger and longer, you squirm in your seat as you keep biting your lip. You keep moving your hands down trying to rub your clit to give yourself release. Every time you do the vibrations stop.

You look at me pleadingly, I laugh and tell you "You know the rules, my baby girl can't cum until Daddy does."

You begin to pout as I continue to torture your pussy, bringing you to the edge but never pushing you over. Dinner continues and I can see the want in your eyes as we finish the meal.

I ask you "Does baby girl want dessert?"

You nod no while biting your lip as I'm still playing with your pussy, you hear me say "But I have a special dessert for you baby girl" as I unzip my pants.

Your eyes go wide, I say "My naughty little girl wants to cum, right?"

You nod, I say "We'll if my naughty little baby sucks me off good maybe she can cum too."

You greedily slide under the table, you take my hard cock in your hands and begin to lick the tip. I increase the vibrations and you moan. You wantonly start sucking on my dick, you move your head hard and fast sucking as you go.

You hear me say "That's a good girl" as I increase the vibrations.

You continue to stroke and suck my cock the other hand on my balls, you hear a moan escape my lips. the vibrations increase driving you on, bobbing your head faster taking in more of my cock. You can feel my cock start to tense, you know I'm going to cum soon. You feel the vibrations turned up even higher, my cum starts shooting down your throat, you moan around my cock as this drives you over the edge and you start cumming too. You take all of my cum as it fills your mouth you taste the salty sweet liquid and you swallow.

You continue to lick cleaning up my softening cock putting it back in my pants. You get back to your seat as the waitress comes asking us if we want dessert, I tell her the check will be fine as we are full.

As we walk out of the restaurant, I whisper in your ear "My naughty little girl did good, but the nights not over yet."

As we drive home, you feel your pussy start vibrating again. I've turned the toy on a cycle.

You look at me to see if it's ok, I smile and say "Yes baby you can play, I want your pussy all hot when we get home."

You lift up your dress and start playing with your clit. The vibrations increase and you start to cum again screaming as you do. But the vibrations don't stop, they only get stronger. You whimper as the pleasure just increases and you are screaming and cumming again.

Through your haze of pleasure, you feel my hand pulling your dress down, freeing your tits. I pinch your nipples as another wave of pleasure washes over you as you scream and cum again. You feel dazed with pleasure, my hands on your tits, you feverishly rubbing your clit.

You hear me ask "Are you Daddy's good little girl tonight."

You scream "YEESSSSS" as another wave hits you.

We park in our garage, you don't know how many times you've cum now, all you know is you want this to continue. I help you out of the car and into the house. You're naked now, you're not sure how, but you don't care. I bend you over the couch and move up behind you. I push my cock inside you with the toy still there.

You feel so full, you scream "Fuck me" and quickly I'm slamming into your pussy.

My hands pulling at your tits you cum on my cock.

"My naughty little girl can't stop cumming" you hear me whisper in your ear.

"Does my baby want more of Daddy's cock?"

You just moan as you keep pushing back into my cock. I remove my cock from your pussy and place it by your ass. Slowly I start to push inside, you moan deeply as I penetrate your tight asshole. you start pushing back on me trying to get me deeper.

I slap your tits and I tell you "Make Daddy cum."

You buck your hips thrusting into me fucking my cock with your ass. your hand on your clit my hands pulling your nipples, your pussy still vibrating. You scream with your hardest orgasm yet and you hear me roar as I fill your tight ass with my cum. I slow down and remove the toy from your pussy. You can feel your wetness seeping down your leg. I put the toy by your mouth you greedily lick and suck on it tasting your cum.

I turn you around kiss you deeply and whisper in your ear "How do you like my new toy?"