Kitten

I walk into the bedroom, and I find you laying on top of the bed covers, you are laying flat on your stomach reading a book before bedtime. You are wearing one of my t-shirts and it is pulled up, so it is barely covering your ass. I can easily see the bottom of your perfect checks as they meet your thighs. I come up behind you caressing your legs as I move toward you.

I ask softly, "Ready for bed Kitten?"

You reply with a soft moan as my hands continue to travel up your leg, my hands kneading your thigh, coming ever closer to your ass.

I whisper in your ear, "You've had a long day today, how about you let Daddy take care of his little Kitten?"

My hands move to your ass as I kiss the back of your neck, my body hovering above yours.

"Yes Daddy, I'm almost finished with this chapter," you reply, as you tilt your head down to give me more access to your neck.

"Kittennnn!" I groan into your neck, sending shivers down your spine ending in a tingly sensation in your private area.

You arch your back at the sensation pushing your ass into the air. I slide my hand down your ass and push it in between your thighs. You let out a soft moan as my fingers press on your pussy creating pressure on your sensitive button.

You're book long forgotten; all of your attention is now on my touch. I rub fingers across your panties. You gasp at the touch and let, and your breathing quickens at the feeling. I slide my fingers underneath the fabric, feeling your wetness. I spread that wetness gently, between your sensitive lips and up to your clit.

My middle and index fingers continue their attention to your wet slit. You begin to move your hips to increase the pressure and sensation on your sensitive area. My fingers became sticky as your juices continue to flow, as I continue to rub up and down between your lips, I begin to gently pinch your clit each time I reach it, your quick breaths starting to become soft moans.

I easily slid my middle finger inside your wet pussy as more of your wetness coats my hand. I begin to pump my finger in and out of you slowly before sliding a second finger inside you. The walls of your tight pussy sucking my fingers in as I continue to pump them inside of you.

Your moans increase as your book drops to the floor. I pump my fingers into you faster as I put my free hand on your lower back, pressing you into the bed keeping you from moving.

I push my fingers deep inside you and hold them there, then I curl them slightly, pushing against your upper walls. You bring one of your hands down rubbing your clit through the fabric of your panties. As you do that, I begin to speed up my rhythm.

Your moans become louder. You begin to feel a pressure building in your lower abdomen. I continue to pump and curl my fingers inside of you, feeling your walls tightening as I increase the speed. Your fingers continue to circle your clit as the pressure begins to increase.

Finally, a long yelling moan erupts from you. And as it does a warm clear liquid squirts from you soaking my hand and the bed sheets. Your body is spasming as your orgasm flows through every muscle of your body. I slow my fingers down, but I don't stop as I drive your orgasm down slowly, my hand still pressed into your back to keep you steady. Slowly I take my fingers out of your soaking wet slit, your face down on the bed, your body in pure bliss. You come down from your orgasm slowly as I softly kiss your neck. I move you onto your side and lay down next to you, pulling you into me, and slowly my Kitten and I drift off to sleep.