Drive Home

As I drive home, I think about your beautiful body. Your juicy lips, beautiful tits, amazing ass, perky hard nipples, and your tight wet little pussy, my mind racing about thoughts of kissing, licking, biting all of these parts. By the time I get home my cock is rock hard, pressing against my jeans, the head throbbing with anticipation. I walk in the door, you start to say hi, but I grab your face and quiet you with a kiss. I continue to kiss you, pressing my lips to yours harder, as I walk you back and pin you to the wall. You can feel my hard dick pressing into you through my pants. I grab your hands, our fingers entwine.

I raise your hands above your head pinning them to the wall as I continue to kiss, I press my lips against yours harder, you can feel my need and desire. All I can think is having you, being inside you, as I nibble at your neck. I move my hands so I can pin both of yours with one of mine. I take my free hand and start opening your blouse. Freeing your lovely breasts, I love it that you never wear a bra at home. I start to massage your tits as I kiss your neck. Your nipple begins to stiffen under my palm, you moan as I press you into the wall and grind against you. I move my mouth to your tits; you gasp as I start to suck on your nipple.

I want more, I take my hands and grab your ass, you put your arms around my neck. I lift you up as you wrap your legs around me. We continue to kiss as I carry you to the bedroom. I throw you down on the bed and pull off your pants and panties. I undo my pants releasing my throbbing cock. I stand on the side of the bed pulling you close to me. I spread your legs and rub my thumb along your pussy, I can feel the heat of your arousal. I keep rubbing my thumb up and down, slowly pushing it between your wet and glistening lips. You look up at me with lust in your eyes. I move closer and take my cock rubbing it on your wet slit, your creamy juices coating my throbbing head. You moan with delight as my head rubs against your sensitive clit. Knowing that you are ready I plunge my throbbing dick into your waiting cunt.

I begin to fuck you slowly as my hands start rubbing your tits. You moans become deeper, which makes me move a little bit faster. I grab your hands again, our fingers entwine, I push them on to the bed pining you and thrusting into you harder. Using that leverage I continue to fuck you deeper and harder. You wrap your legs around me pulling me further into your wet pussy. You begin moving your hips to my strokes. Your pussy is so tight, the walls grab my cock and pull me deeper into you, I push down on you harder as I fuck you faster.

You scream with delight as you buck your hips faster to meet my thrusts. Your screams send me into a wild frenzy as I fuck you harder, my cock beginning to throb, your walls contracting tighter under me, until I scream and fill you full of my hot cum. My screams are soon joined by yours as I can feel your pussy pulsing around my cock. I slowly pull out, you are breathless and beautiful, with a sheen of sweat on you. Your pussy quivers and pulses as my cum starts to leak from your ravaged cunt.

I look down and smile and say "Hey baby I'm home".