Work

I call you into my office. I close the door behind you. I ask if you wore what I asked, you lift up your skirt and show me the crotch less panties I got you. I pat your ass and tell you it's time to get to work. You position yourself under my desk. I sit down and pull out my cock, I tell you to be a good girl and make it hard. You start slowly pumping my dick with your hand, you feel it growing. You start to lick the head, you hear me moan.

As you take my full cock in your mouth I tell you to lift your skirt. I push your head further on my dick and tell you to finger yourself. You slide your fingers into your wet pussy, you moan around my cock. You match your strokes in your pussy to my pushing of your head. You almost gag on my cock but I continue to push anyway.

I move your head and push away from the desk admiring your fingers in your pussy. I stroke my cock as you stroke your cunt. I tell you to get up and come to me. As you move to me I rip off your blouse and remove your bra. I begin to massage and suck on your tits.

I pull your head down and whisper in your ear, "be a good little girl and sit on my prick."

You ease yourself in to my cock. I cup your ass with my hands as we begin to fuck. I take your tit into my mouth and you begin to moan. Faster and faster we move. You wrap your arms around my neck, I pick you up and stand. You wrap your legs around me still fucking my cock. I put you on my desk and continue fucking you.

I pull my cock out and roll you over. I spread your legs and slam my cock into your pussy from behind. I smack your ass and begin to fuck you harder. I grab your hair as I fuck you, I pull your head up by your hair.

I whisper into your ear "I'm going to cum in your pussy, be a good little girl and cum with me."

I fuck you even harder. You feel my cock begin to throb and shot my warm jizz into your cunt. You scream as you cum your pussy contracting to milk my dick of its cum. I move off of you and get a fresh blouse for you in my drawer.

You dress and leave my office and here me say "that will be all for now"