First Date (Part 3)

You absently flick on the light as I carry you through the bedroom door. I place you in front of me, both of us standing before your bed. My mouth is still attached to yours my hand roaming your body.

You move your hands up and down my chest and find the buttons of my shirt. You start to unbutton it. I find my hand by your panties again. I press my hand against your wetness. You bite your lip and your knees buckle at the sensation.

I've wanted this for so long. I catch you before you fall. And I sit you on the side of the bed. As I remove my shirt I sit next to you. I see you watch my shirt flutter to the floor as you catch your breath. You wrap your arms around me and put your head on my shoulder.

My hand rubs your leg. I kiss you on your cheek and then your lips. I place my mouth on yours pushing you on to the bed. I move my mouth back to your breasts as my hands rub your inner thighs. You push at my shoulders and slip from under me, pushing my chest and getting on top of me.

With you on top I lift your dress over your head, I then reach around and unlatch your bra. The way you're on top of me, your panties are rubbing against my crotch. A slight groan escapes my lips. You smile enjoying the effect you have on me. You bend over and bring your mouth to my ear.

"Relax...Let me pleasure you " you whisper and take my earlobe in your mouth and suck on it.

Your words are warm and magical in my ear. I wrap my arms around you feeling your skin, as another groan escapes my lips and my ear feels warm and tingly. You press open mouth kisses at the base of my ear, then my neck, and then my collar bone. Your right hand lightly grazing over my side, my armpit, my ribs, my waist, all the way to my pelvic bone then back up and down.

I sigh and moan at your touch. Goosebumps erupt on my skin. My hands keep rubbing up and down your back. You bring your head over my chest and tickle my body with your hair. You feel me jerk a little as your right hand continues its journey back and forth on my torso. You look into my eyes and move all your hair to your left side and bring your tongue right to my chest. You trace several circles then suck on the skin using light pressure and a little teeth.

I grab your arms and roll you over. "My turn"

I assault your lips with mine. My hand hooking into your panties pulling them down. I trail kisses down your neck, your breasts, your pelvic bone. My breath warm on your wet pussy.

"Mmm so beautiful," I run my tongue along your pussy, "So tasty."

One lick from my tongue has you thrusting your hips off the bed. A gasp escapes from your mouth. You bend your knees and bring your ankles towards your hips to expose more of your clit to me. Your gasps spur me on. I attack your clit with my tongue. My hands pulling at your nipples. I take one of my hands and move it down, I trace your entrance with a finger. Slowly I push my finger into your pussy, as I push in I suck your clit into my mouth gently nibbling.

All sorts of noise leave your mouth as I nibble on your clit. When my finger pushes through your pussy lips you throw your head back and grip the sheets in your hands. You convulse forward and bite your lip as I push further and you begin to gyrate your hips. I move my hand faster sucking your clit harder. Pulling your nipple. Your screams making me move faster.

I lift my head "Glad I can make you feel so good." I put in a second finger. "I want to make you cum."

"Oh yes!!" You say through clutched teeth.

You move your hips in time with my hand as I pump my fingers in and out. You can feel your juices flowing down your ass crack, you are beyond wet. I brush my thumb across your clit as I move my hand faster. I lick your juices as they run out of your pussy then I move my mouth to your breast and suck on it. I move up to your neck and bite.