Chapter 1 where it all starts

Pictures of me and my friends

My name is Diannah and I love unicorns and I'm always happy. I have 2 friends and their names are Makayla and Amanda. Makayla is sweet, cute, amazing and nice and my other friend's name is Amanda. She can be mean but in a nice way and she is the one who hates unicorns and tells me they aren't real but I don't listen to her about that.we went to school together and we were all in the same class together. We had fun being in the same class but in the middle of the year Makayla and I went on a trip together while Amanda had to stay home and help her family with stuff at the house. When we got to our location we went to a unicorn world where there are lots of unicorn stuff and people dressed up as unicorns. while Amanda has to help around the house and still go to school haha stuck to be her. But we had fun getting to know everyone and getting stuff but we got lost but when we did we found a real life UNICORN Diannah was really excited about that see loves her unicorn and went to huge the unicorn but when she did she got scared and kicked Diannah and she got hurt and had a broken foot. The unicorn was sorry and she knew Diannah was excited but the unicorn got scared, "the unicorn said". The unicorn's name is Hope and I will show you the way back to camp.I know you guys have to go home and I'm sorry about your broken foot. I hope it feels better soon.you  guys should come here more after and we will  but our ride should be here tomorrow so we should get going. We are here back at the camp. Thank you for helping us find our way back to camp.