Chapter 35 - The training resumes

Hello, dear readers! Here's chapter 35, the last chapter of the week. I think I'll try to re-edit some early chapters tomorrow. I'll let you guys know next week if I succeed!

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

See ya!

Announcements:

-Don't hesitate to Follow, Review, Favorite, Power stone, share etc. (Depends on the platform you're currently reading on) if you like my different novels. It helps a lot with growing the number of readers.

-I've set up a Stripe page, so if you feel like making a one time donation of any amount, don't hesitate to swing by. Thank you in advance!

-If you prefer having something 'tangible' for your donation, you can visit my patreon page.

My patreon: patreon.com/CalmWanderer (11+ advanced chapters available)

To all my Patrons: Thank you very much for your support!

For those interested, I'm also writing a fanfiction in the world of Marvel with a lot of elements from The Knight's Multiverse:

'Ben Parker, a former Special Forces' Team Captain, husband of May Parker and uncle of Peter Parker, with three Perks granted to him by an unknown entity, will have to grow his cultivation along his loved ones and teammates while navigating the Earth, a planet full of interesting but dangerous secrets.

******************

Damovotsk, Molkovia, Earth.

Demian's P.O.V.

Once there, Sera moved naturally toward one of the treadmills, before she configured the machine and started running confidently. As for Demian, he sat cross-legged close by and began to meditate instead of working out because of his injuries. And thus, two days passed by quickly with the young man's meditation session only interrupted by meals and a few hours in the day dedicated to learning Mandarin and the guitar.

Two days later, Adeliya finally declared him apt for light training before adding those words. "Your healing rate is truly incredible. Even Bryn, whose physiology is already out of the norm, is worse in that aspect." That brought an unconscious smile on his face as he replied. "I'm glad I can finally beat her in something."

When Bryn heard his words, she rolled her eyes and replied. "Wait till you can beat me in combat and THEN you can be proud about it." Demian then retorted with fake helplessness. "Why can't you let me have at least one victory?..." The three women chuckled at his question with the tall redhead responding.

"I told you before. I don't want you to become arrogant." Gazing at her face, which seemed to hide some true concern, for a few seconds, he claimed. "Fine. Since my doctor gave me permission, why don't we go for some training right now?" "You really want to beat me, don't you?" The woman asked, with some mixed emotions hidden in her voice.

Shaking his head, however, the young man replied in a firm tone. "It's not about beating you Big Sis, it's about not letting you deal with everything yourself." That answer seemed to touch something inside the young woman who silently stared at him in a daze for a moment.

She however woke up from that state as soon as Adeliya's voice resounded in the room. "I told you: Light exercises! You're not allowed any real sparring!" Turning her gaze toward her, Bryn declared with her usual indifferent facial expression. "Don't worry, Mom. We'll just work on his technique. I'm not planning on hurting him."