Chapter 27 - I can feel you

Hello, dear readers! Here's chapter 27 with even more sweetness!

Aside from this, I'm really happy to announce that I finally Re-edited chapter 1! It's not a lot I know, but I had to almost re-write the whole chapter, so it took me a lot of time. In any case, if you want to 're-read' it, you'll be very surprised by the difference with the previous one. I'll let you guys know as I finish editing the other chapters.

Have a good read!

Announcements:

-Don't hesitate to Follow, Review, Favorite, Power stone, share etc. (Depends on the platform you're currently reading on) if you like my different novels. It helps a lot with growing the number of readers.

-If you want to see some illustrations of places, characters, etc. from my novels, go check my Instagram: calmwandereroriginal/

-Planetary Tier patrons: 'Angelo Meßmer' for the second month. Thank you very much for your support!

-Free patrons: 'Eduardo Tolentino', 'ya_smerti' and 'Dylanshadow'. You guys are great!

-I've set up a Stripe page, so if you feel like making a one time donation of any amount, don't hesitate to swing by. Thank you in advance!

-If you prefer having something 'tangible' for your donation, you can visit my patreon page.

My patreon: patreon.com/CalmWanderer (10+ advanced chapters available)

Enjoy the read! :)

If you wish to read a similar type of novel, I'm writing a fanfiction in the world of Marvel with a lot of elements from The Knight's Multiverse.

A quick sum-up here:

Queens, New York City, USA. 2012.

Ben Parker, a former Special Forces' Team Captain, husband of May Parker and uncle of Peter Parker, was forced to take arms again when the chitauri attacked New York City and threatened the safety of his nephew and friends. Saving them successfully he however ended up heavily injured, prompting him to breakthrough and become a Supe(Superhuman), all due to one of the three Perks granted by the unknown entity who reincarnated him on this Earth.

Armed with almost all his previous life's memories, his skills as a former Green Beret, his three Perks and with the help of his loved ones and companions, he would have to face many threats, with some with seemingly impossible odds.

"The world is going batshit crazy. I can deal with normal humans, but how the hell am I supposed to deal with Gods and Universe-Ending Aliens?"

*****************

Damovotsk, Molkovia, Earth.

Demian's P.O.V.

The sensation was hard to put into words, but if he had to he would describe it like this: 'You spent your whole life alone in a small dark empty room and one day you heard one of the walls breaking apart. Once the sounds stopped, you instinctively walked in that direction. After only a few steps with your arms extended in front of you, you suddenly touched someone. And as if you and the other person were starved for human contact, you both proceeded to touch each other, hug each other, etc.

You both could 'feel' the other's presence in the room with you and when the two of you were in contact with each other, you could even pick up on the other's emotions. The room was still dark and the two of you were incapable of speaking but you were finally not alone in this world. Whatever happened later, you would never feel the crushing loneliness that people tend to experience by just existing. You were both distinct individuals and a single entity. But you were not alone. Not anymore. Instead, you were finally... Complete.'