Chapter 28 - I decided to live with no regret

Hello, dear readers! Here's chapter 28!

I can't believe I've already reached 40 chapters (On patreon) for both of my novels. It's been a hard journey for many reasons, but what a fulfilling one! In any case, it's far from over, and I hope all of you will ride along with me. I feel a bit sentimental for some reasons.

Anyway, the second thing I wanted to tell you guys is that I finished re-editing Chapter 2 of this novel, if some of you are interested in re-reading it. It's pretty good if I say so myself.

Have a good read!

See ya!

Announcements:

-Don't hesitate to Follow, Review, Favorite, Power stone, share etc. (Depends on the platform you're currently reading on) if you like my different novels. It helps a lot with growing the number of readers.

-If you want to see some illustrations of places, characters, etc. from my novels, go check my Instagram: calmwandereroriginal/

-Planetary Tier patrons: 'Angelo Meßmer' for the second month. Thank you very much for your support!

-Free patrons: 'Eduardo Tolentino', 'ya_smerti' and 'Dylanshadow'. You guys are great!

-I've set up a Stripe page, so if you feel like making a one time donation of any amount, don't hesitate to swing by. Thank you in advance!

-If you prefer having something 'tangible' for your donation, you can visit my patreon page.

My patreon: patreon.com/CalmWanderer (10+ advanced chapters available)

Enjoy the read! :)

If you wish to read a similar type of novel, I'm writing a fanfiction in the world of Marvel with a lot of elements from The Knight's Multiverse.

A quick sum-up here:

Queens, New York City, USA. 2012.

Ben Parker, a former Special Forces' Team Captain, husband of May Parker and uncle of Peter Parker, was forced to take arms again when the chitauri attacked New York City and threatened the safety of his nephew and friends. Saving them successfully he however ended up heavily injured, prompting him to breakthrough and become a Supe(Superhuman), all due to one of the three Perks granted by the unknown entity who reincarnated him on this Earth.

Armed with almost all his previous life's memories, his skills as a former Green Beret, his three Perks and with the help of his loved ones and companions, he would have to face many threats, with some with seemingly impossible odds.

"The world is going batshit crazy. I can deal with normal humans, but how the hell am I supposed to deal with Gods and Universe-Ending Aliens?"

********************

Damovotsk, Molkovia, Earth.

Demian's P.O.V.

"Alright, but let me finish taking care of your injuries. I don't want to be distracted while listening to you." Adeliya instructed while fiddling with his wounds' dressing. "Sure. But didn't you say I would tell you while you dealt with my injuries?" Shaking her head, she replied. "That was before I saw the current state of your body."

Nodding his head at the logic behind her decision, he kept silent while she cleaned the parts that needed to be cleaned before putting on a new compress. Once she was done with the dressing, which took a lot less time than the previous day, she proposed to move the 'meeting' back to the living room where they were previously.