Chapter 25 - Why do you love me?

Hello, dear readers! Here's chapter 25, the last chapter for this week!

Thanks to one of you, I think that from next week onward, I'll start to reedit this book from the beginning. I'll take my time, of course, and there won't be any big changes story wise. But there were some things that I'm not truly satisfied with now that I've written so many chapters for my two novels. I improved and now I see the mistakes I made in the past. Also, one of you pointed out some mistakes that I did not even know were there, so I'll pay attention to those too.

Anyway, I won't bother you any longer. Enjoy the chapter and have a good weekend!

Announcements:

-Don't hesitate to Follow, Review, Favorite, Power stone, share etc. (Depends on the platform you're currently reading on) if you like my different novels. It helps a lot with growing the number of readers.

-If you want to see some illustrations of places, characters, etc. from my novels, go check my Instagram: calmwandereroriginal/

-Planetary Tier patrons: 'Angelo Meßmer' for the second month. Thank you very much for your support!

-Free patrons: 'Eduardo Tolentino', 'ya_smerti' and 'Dylanshadow'. You guys are great!

-I've set up a Stripe page, so if you feel like making a one time donation of any amount, don't hesitate to swing by. Thank you in advance!

-If you prefer having something 'tangible' for your donation, you can visit my patreon page.

My patreon: patreon.com/CalmWanderer (10+ advanced chapters available)

Enjoy the read! :)

If you wish to read a similar type of novel, I'm writing a fanfiction in the world of Marvel with a lot of elements from The Knight's Multiverse.

A quick sum-up here:

Queens, New York City, USA. 2012.

Ben Parker, a former Special Forces' Team Captain, husband of May Parker and uncle of Peter Parker, was forced to take arms again when the chitauri attacked New York City and threatened the safety of his nephew and friends. Saving them successfully he however ended up heavily injured, prompting him to breakthrough and become a Supe(Superhuman), all due to one of the three Perks granted by the unknown entity who reincarnated him on this Earth.

Armed with almost all his previous life's memories, his skills as a former Green Beret, his three Perks and with the help of his loved ones and companions, he would have to face many threats, with some with seemingly impossible odds.

"The world is going batshit crazy. I can deal with normal humans, but how the hell am I supposed to deal with Gods and Universe-Ending Aliens?"

*********************

Damovotsk, Molkovia, Earth.

Demian's P.O.V.

After a dreamless night, Demian finally regained consciousness. Instead of opening his eyes right away, the young man checked his body state, feeling that his wounds were seemingly much better than yesterday, or at least the pain he felt from the small ones disappeared completely. As for the holes in his left side and left shoulder, although slightly painful, seemed less severe than the previous day.

What was interesting was that he could feel a weird sensation in his side, probably from the bullet still lodged inside. 'To be able to feel it, I guess my nerves were probably healed. At least, to a great degree.' He thought amazed at the constant improvement of his physiology.