#40: MANALI

"kaise bataye kyu tujhko chahe
yarra bta na paye"

"kaise bataye kyu tujhko chaheyarra bta na paye"

Aarav

"We're finally here" I said as I threw myself on the bed.

"Do we really have to stay in different rooms?" I asked looking at Naina who was busy unpacking her suitcase.

"Yes" she said making me roll my eyes.

"Go in your room and change, so we can go and eat lunch" she said.

I was about to get up when an idea came into my mind as I smirked to myself.

"Uh Naina?" I called.

"Hn?" She said.

"If I want to change then why should I go to my room? I mean I can change right here" I said.

"Yea sure, I don't mind" she said as she picked up her clothes to keep it in the cupboard without looking at me.

That's it? She's okay?

"But aarav" she said closing the door of the cupboard.

I looked at her as she came closer to me.

"Do you you can handle if I change here? I mean it's my room and I've seen you naked so I'll be fine, but you haven't. Remember? You were blindfolded?" She said putting her arms around my neck.

I gulped as my eyes widened. I felt a twitch in my cock. Fuck. I shouldn't get turned on right now.

"Aarav I think you have a problem. Too bad I can't take care of it because I'm really hungry. And not for you, I'm really hungry" she said as she stood on her toes and kissed my right cheek.

Okay Naina malhotra you win. My body was already heated up and this kiss was a cherry on top.

"Uh- I- I'll go change" I said and rushed out of the room as I heard her laughing behind me.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards my room. Fine. She wins. Again. I changed my clothes and walked towards her room. I knocked on her door as she comes out.

How can this woman look so pretty without any efforts? She's just wearing casual clothes. A tshirt and jeans. But she looks gorgeous.

"Let's go?" She said bringing me out of my thoughts as I nodded.

She walked towards the restaurant downstairs as I followed her. I have to be in proper distance from her when we're outside so nobody catches us. We reached the restaurant and sat on the table.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked.

"Anything you want" I said as she nodded and ordered the food.

While waiting for the food we both were on our phones since we cannot talk too much in public. I suddenly saw a group of boys coming towards us.

"Um- excuse me?" One of the boy spoke making Naina look at them.