#33: COMFORTING TEARS

"badrang mein satranga hai ye ishq re, jogi mai aur ganga hai ye ishq re"

Aarav

I sighed as I saw her walking away. I don't know what are we at this point. We kiss each other and I even slept over at her house but she cannot say the "I love you" back yet.

I just want her to talk to me, not right now but whenever she's comfortable.

It's been two years since I've been working with her but I don't know anything about her. I don't know her favourite colour, her favourite movie or anything else.

Anyways, it's fine as long as she's comfortable with me. I sighed and walked outside.

Naina

I entered my cabin and locked the door as I sat on the floor and breathed heavily.

He called. He called me asking for money. A tear escaped my eye as I remembered his voice.

My life was going on peacefully from a week but ofcourse he had to do something again to mess up. He threatened me with dhruvika, once again.

I sighed as I ran my hands through my hair.

I hope he doesn't know anything. Me and aarav had gone for dinners so many times in past and they were all work related so people are used to watching us go for dinner, so there weren't any articles about it thankfully.

Everything was going well right? Why did he had to call right now?

I suddenly heard a knock on the door.
"Mam?"

I quickly stood up wiped off the dried tear on my cheek and fixed my hair and clothes.

I smiled and opened the door.

"Mam actually-"

Aarav

I entered my cabin as my eyes landed on a file on my table. I picked it up and realised that it needs Naina's signature.

I should go get it done right now before it slips my mind.

I picked up the file and walked towards her cabin.

I twisted the door knob but it didn't worked. Is it locked? But she never locks her door.

I knocked on the door.

"Mam?"

Is she alright?

She opened the door with a smile that I gladly returned.

I looked at file as I arranged a paper.

"Mam actually-"

I looked at her and. Yes. She was crying. I noticed a dried tear on her cheek.