#11: AARAV IS INNOCENT?

Naina

Naina

"Can you guys stop now?"
"But we're just telling the truth yrr"

"You guys said na that both of you were coming from a party and both of were drunk"
"No but we weren't that drunk"
"But still you guys drank"

"Naina but listen na-"

So during my lunchtime abhimanyu and rishabh barged into my cabin.

I swear these guys come here like they don't have their own companies to handle and from past 20 mins these guys are just trying to make me believe their delusional stories.

So these guys say, they saw my brother dhruv beating someone.

I can believe it for a minute, it's believable, but dhruv told me he was with aarav.

And these guys aarav was beating some guy too. That's when their story goes to an unbelievable point. Aarav? And beating someone? C'mon these guys could've come up with a better story.

Aarav they say, from 2 years he has been working under me. He is such a sweet and caring person. He even gets along with dhruv and dhruvika.

He's such an innocent and family oriented person. I refuse to believe he has even killed an ant in his life. And these guys want me to believe he beated up a human? Totally impossible.

"Guys, tum dono ka hogya ho so I have work to do, apni companies nhi dekhni kya tum dono ne, jb dekho tb yaha muh uthakar chale aate ho?"

"Hello! Hum log free nhi hai koi, voh toh baat hi aisi thi ki aana pda" abhimanyu said while narrowing his eyes.

"Okay ab tum dono ka hogya so can you guys leave? I have work to do"

"Hn Bhai sb samjh mein aah rha hai hmare, tu Jo apne secretary ko defend krr rhi hai" rishabh said while placing his hands on the table.

"Rishabh" I said in a warning tone.
"Acha thik hai na yrr I was joking" rishabh said while being a little frightened.

Abhimanyu put his hand on his chin and looked at me
"Vaise you and aarav would be a great couple seriously"

I picked up a pen from my table to throw at him but both of them ran towards the door while avoiding the pen.

"Thanks for the pen Naina" abhimanyu said after catching the pen while both of them ran outside while laughing.

Oh my god. These guys are so annoying. I sighed and rolled my eyes in annoyance and started doing my work.

🦋
It's been 3 hours and I've been constantly working. I'm tired now, I need coffee to refresh myself. I was about to call aarav but I thought of getting the coffee on my own.

I left my cabin and while walking towards the coffee machine, I saw aarav talking to a female employee.

I looked at him and he smiling and laughing continuously. This guy is always smiling around everyone, dhruv, dhruvika and all the other employees but whenever he is with me I wonder where his smile goes. I don't see him smiling like that when we are alone.