#38: YOU'RE ALL I NEED

"chup chap dono, pal pal mein puri sadiyan bitan de"

Naina

I packed up my stuff as the clock hit 5 pm. I don't usually go home this early but aarav wanted to drop me off I decided to leave early and not to mention miss. Dhruvika malhotra asked me to come home early because she just finished her exams and wanted to have fun. And can anyone in this world say no to her? Never. That little kid gets what she wants.

I walked outside and knocked on his cabin's door waiting for him to respond when a hand suddenly grabbed me inside and pressed his lips on mine.

I shut my eyes tightly in response. Before I could process anything he bit on my lower lip telling me to kiss him back. I started moving my lips with his in a rhythm. My eyes relaxed as my lips curved into a little smile against his lips.

He let go of me when I pinched his arm that was wrapped around my waist.

"Ouch what was that?" He asked.

"Idiot. What if someone sees us?" I glared at him.

"Let them see. People should know how I make the 'scary' miss malhotra go breathless with just a kiss" he said coming closer and tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Okayy go on and tell everyone how you can control me" I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's the opposite moonlight, you control me. You want me on my knees? I'll be on my knees. You want me on top of you? fine. You have so
much control over me that I'll do whatever you tell me to without any questions" he said as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"You're the only man who has ever made me speechless, do you know that?" I said while scrunching my eyebrows.

"Really? Then I should get a reward" he said.

"And what do you want?" I smiled.

"We should continue what we were doing that night before dhruvika entered" he whispered coming closer.

This guy I swear- oh YES. Dhruvika. Shit we have to go.

" Let's go home, dhruvika asked me to come home early because her exams are over and miss malhotra also told me to bring you" I said looking at him.

"Dhruvika? I was talking about something else and the only word you heard was dhruvika? And bring me? What am I a puppy? Hah! Okay FINE" he said as he rolled his eyes and opened the door for me.

A puppy indeed.

"After you ma'am" he said with a fake smile trying to hide his annoyed expression.

I chuckled and walked outside as he followed me. We came in the parking lot and he opened the door for me as I sat down at the passanger's seat. He made his way to the driver's seat and started driving without saying anything.