#37: FAIRYTALE

"manda nhi ye dil tere liye har pal teri khair mangda rave"

Naina

I woke up and looked around, before I could process anything I heard dhruvika's scream. It's too early for this, I haven't even had coffee. I yawned and walked out of the room.

"What're you doing?" I said in a sleepy tone while grabbing my hair and putting them up with a hair tie.

"Didi look at dhruv bhai, he ruined my notebook in which aarav bhai wrote answers for me" she screamed.

Aarav.

I regained my senses as my eyes widened.

"It's not my fault. Who even puts their notebook on the kitchen table. The kitchen is to eat food" dhruv replied to her.

Eat.

"Fuck" I screamed putting my hands on my mouth as my eyes widened. My body collapsed on the floor as my hair fell on my shoulder because of the loose hair tie.

"Didi are you okay?" Dhruv said and they both ran towards me as dhruv grabbed me by my shoulders.

"Go and bring water" he said to dhruvika as she nodded and ran towards the kitchen.

"Here" she came back with a glass of water in her hand as dhruv placed the glass on my lips making me drink the water.

I drank it as they looked at me with concern in their eyes. I sighed loudly and placed my head on dhruv's chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I just nodded.

The thing I didn't wanted. The thing I feared the most. I ended up doing it.

I had sex with him.

"What's the problem? It was just sex" a voice inside my head spoke.

That's true. It's just sex but this time, I have feelings for him and I do care if he lives or die.

I kept on saying aarav stay away and everytime I end up pulling him towards me even more.

I even pushed shikha. Naksh malhotra probably knows everything by now. I have to think off some excuse. I cannot let him know anything.

"Didi are you okay? Should I accompany you today?" Dhruv asked.

"No. I-I'm fine, I just drank too much last night. You go and drop off dhruvika too" I said as he nodded while dhruvika picked up her bag.

Dhruv helped me get up and whispered in my ears.

"Is dad doing something bad to dhruvika?"

I smiled weakly and shaked my head in a no. He nodded and left.

I should get ready. I didn't even slept properly last night and now I have to deal with this? I rolled my eyes and went inside to get ready.

I quickly showered and put on my clothes. As I rushed towards the door. I grabbed my car keys and suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.