#19: LOVE MAYBE!

"hn jaan gavaye gavaye maine, hn tujhko basaya hai dhadhkan mein"

Naina

I was about to leave from the door when dhruvika's voice stopped me.

"Didi wait"
I turned towards her to find her running down the stairs while panting. I raised an eyebrow at her while being confused.

"You? It's only 8 am, you don't wake up this early on your days off and-"
My gaze focused on her as I tilted my head
"And you're dressed up? Are you going somewhere?"

"Yea I'm coming with you"
"Huh? With me? But I'm heading to work"
"Yea I want to go with you"
"You'll get bored"

She shook her head
"Dhruvika knows how to have fun didi, don't worry about me"

My eyes narrowed at her. Dhruvika's defination of fun is a little dangerous for everyone around her.

"Didi please take me with you, who knows I might find a man for you?"
"What?"
"Anyways let's go didi, you'll get late"

She walked outside of the door. What is this girl planning now? I hope she doesn't cause trouble.

I sighed and walked outside while closing the door.

🦋

We reached at the gate of the building in almost fifteen minutes. I parked the car and walked towards my cabin with dhruvika.

"Didi, you go ahead, I'll go and meet Siddharth bhaiya"
I nodded as she disappeared from my sight.

I walked inside my cabin and made myself comfortable on the chair. I texted Aman not to come today while driving because dhruvika is here.

I walked towards my door to get myself coffee. I opened the door and

I collided with someone and lost my balance. I closed my eyes ready to fall down but I felt someone's hand on my waist.

I opened my eyes and
HIM

I looked at him while his hand was on my waist. His dark black eyes staring right into me, his fixed hair.

People say messy hair on men are suppose to look hot. How can he have perfectly fine hair and still look this good.

My gaze shifted towards his plumpy lips. That night replayed in my mind. I remember everything, the way I kissed him and the way he lips tasted sweet as cherry.