#31: SECRET EMBRACE

"Pehla pyar tu mera
Tu hi aakhiri sanam
Teri chaahat ko maan baitha
Main hun khuda"

"Pehla pyar tu meraTu hi aakhiri sanamTeri chaahat ko maan baithaMain hun khuda"

Aarav

I was working in my cabin when I heard a knock. The door opened a little.

"Hi bhaiya"

Dhruvika? She's here?

My eyes widened as I smiled at her while she came inside.

"Dhruvi? You here?"

"Oh yes, actually dhruv bhai had some work to do so didi sent someone to pick me up and I came here" she smiled.

"You just came right? You must be starving. C'mon let's go eat something" I told her as I patted her head while smiling.

"How did you know I was hungry?" She looked at me with her eyes open wide.

"Well I do know my sister, c'mon let's go" I told her as I opened the door for her and she walked by.

We went downstairs to the cafeteria to eat something. While she was deciding what to eat I ordered a coffee for myself.

"So what do you want?" I asked her.

"Bhai I forgot my wallet upstairs, let me go and get it real quick"

She was about to turn around when I grabbed her arm pulling her back.

"What? Wallet? Since did you started paying for yourself when I'm around?" I asked.

"Well. I just wanted to?" She replied while smiling awkwardly.

"Dhruvi I'll count to 5"

"Arre I'm not lying"

"1"

"But bhai-"

"2"

"I just-"

"3"

"But-"

"4"

"Wait. Btati hu"

(wait, I'll tell you)

I smiled in victory.