#5: JUST TIRED?

"tu jo paas aaye dil tham jaye"

Aarav

I woke up with the sound of my alarm? No. I woke up with my mom's scoldings.

"Aaru beta uth ja, office nhi Jana kya?"
I groaned putting the pillow on my face.

"Mumma just 5 more minutes, please"
"No more, get up right now"
I groaned while getting up and I saw the time. It was 8:45am. What???? My eyes widened as I looked at my mom.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"
"I've been trying to wake you since last half an hour, now get ready, I'm making breakfast"

I jumped out of bed and went straight to washroom. I got ready and went downstairs.

"Arre, breakfast toh krke jaa"
I heard my mom's voice while I was rushing out.

"I'm already late, bye mumma, bye papa"

I drived straight to office. Naina's going to kill me. I'm already late and we have a presentation too. And this traffic, oh god, everyone get aside please.

Finally after such struggles I arrived at office at 9:20am.

Naina will definitely kill me.
I was going towards her office when I someone pulled me aside.

"Where were you idiot?"
Sid asked me.
"Ofc at home"
"Yea? You're joking right now? Go inside she'll kill you"

"Is she angry?"
"Angry? She's boiling, you're dead today"
"Stop scaring me"
"Go on, see yourself then"

I gulped and knocked at her door.

"Come in"
I slowly entered in her cabin, looking down.

"Why are you late Mr. Murty?"
Her tone was so demanding that I almost flinched.

"Mam I- the traffic was so bad today"

She didn't say anything. I was looking downwards mentally cursing myself for being late. I heard the sound of her shoes as she walked and stood in front of me.

I looked up to find her standing right in front of me. Our bodies were just inches apart from each other. I gulped as I looked in her eyes.

My heart beating like crazy. I'm definitely going to get a heart attack. I tried to maintain the eye contact but failed and took a step backwards.

"Be on time from tomorrow"

That's it? She didn't scolded me? She went back to her chair. I was freezed at my place with confusion when I heard her voice.

"Mr. Murty? You need anything?"
I suddenly came back to my senses hearing her voice.

"Huh? I- no mam, I'll leave then"
I went into my cabin when I heard a knock and sid came in.

"What's the point of knocking?"
"What happened? She scolded you? Fired you?"

"No she-" I stopped thinking about the incident.

"She what?"
"Huh?"
"She aarav? She what?"
"She didn't say anything"
"I knew it, you'll get scol- wait what?"

"She didn't say anything"
"She didn't?"
"Yea"
"But how? She came in office with a really bad mood today and scolded everyone on the floor the second she arrived"

"I don't know?"
"Hm? That's weird?" He kept his hand under his chin while raising an eyebrow. I was confused as well. We were in our thoughts when I suddenly got a call.

moonlight🌙
Sid saw it and understood we have to actually work now.
I picked up the call.

"Mr. Murty, in conference room, in 5 minutes and don't be late. There's no traffic here"

Before I could say anything, she disconnected the call. I frowned looking my phone. What was that? Keeping it aside, I took the presentation and went towards the conference room.

Naina

I wanted to just stay home today but I couldn't. Last night's nightmare ruined my whole sleep.

I entered in the building and saw a bunch of employees making coffee. I went towards them and cleared my throat to get their attention.

"Oh mam, good morning mam" they bowed to me as I nodded.

"What's going on here? Why aren't you guys working?"
"Mam we were just going to-"
"What's the update on our collaboration project with the Sharmas?"

"Mam we're working on it"
"I said what's the update, I know you guys are working, you don't get paid to just sit around and make coffee"

"Mam it'll be done by the end of the week"
"End of the week? Why? It's Tuesday today right? Why are you getting paid? To work right? So you better get it done by Thursday or I won't be responsible for your termination letters by Friday"

I told them and they nodded at me and went towards their tables. I wasn't in a good mood today. I didn't wanted to shout at them but they're not here to just make coffee.

I hired everyone of them because they were capable. The nightmare I had last night disturbed my whole sleep. I wanted to sleep in today. But this company is the only thing that keeps me distracted.

I called Siddharth and asked him where's Mr. Murty.

"Mam uh- he- actually-"
"Speak clearly"
"Mam he isn't here"
"What?" I shouted.
"Where's he?"

The thing I hated the most was people who don't value time.
"I don't know mam but he must be on his way"

I sighed and told him to leave. As I was working I heard a knock. As I permitted them, I saw a scared aarav coming into my cabin.

His messy shirt, his messy hair, his low voice. I got lost in him for sometime, suddenly I gained my scenes and asked.

"why are you late Mr. Sharma"

He was saying something but I couldn't hear it. My eyes were focused on him. I got up and stood in front of him.

As he looked up, I got lost in his eyes. His black doe eyes, I never knew black eyes could be this beautiful. My eyes shifted towards his pink lips.

I wanted to kiss him badly at that moment. Suddenly I gained my scenes and pulled myself away from him.

"Be on time from tomorrow"
I dismissed him as I sat back in my chair throwing my head backwards.

What the hell was that Naina? He's your secretary. You were about to kiss him. Naina Malhotra pull yourself together.

Yea. I'm not someone who makes terrible decisions and then regret over them. It was probably just because of nightmares right? I didn't get proper sleep last night, yes!

That's the reason I'm so disoriented today. I sighed and got myself busy in work.

What do guys think? Is Naina in love? Or it's just her lack of sleep.
Let me know what you guys think.🤔
Vote and comment 🤗💗
I have my physics exam tomorrow btw so I wrote this chapter in a hurry but let me know how it was😭
Incase you find an error let me know please, I'll correct it🦋
Please give lots of love to aarav and Naina

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates