#9: PLOTTING SOMETHING?

Naina

Naina

I texted aarav that I won't be coming to office today so if he wants he can also take a day off.

He has been working so hard on this project with me so I won't mind if he takes a day off. I was on my way to dhruvika's coaching centre.

I was in my own thoughts while driver bhaiya was driving.

I was thinking about Aarav. I mean he's such a nice guy. Respectful, kind, and he's even close to dhruvika and treats her like his own sister, he's smart too and always does his work on time.

He kind of looks- my thoughts were interrupted when driver bhaiya called me to inform that we've reached. I nodded and went inside.

While walking towards the head's office I was looking around. The centre was well maintained I must say, clean corridors and everything was fully air conditioned too.

I realised I was in front of the head's office. I knocked and went inside and he was shocked to see me.

"Ms. Malhotra aap?"

I stood infront of his desk.

"Mam aap yaha? Mujhe bula leti,aapko aane ki kya zarurat thi?"
"Mr. Sharma baat hi aise hai, aana pada"
"Aise kya baat hoyi Naina ji?"
"Please sit down, let's talk properly"

"Ah sure, aap kuch laingi? Chai, coffee, mai aapke liye coffee mangvata hu"
He was about to stand up when I interrupted him.
"No thankyou Sharma ji, I'm here to talk"

"Ji boliye, kya hua?"

"So Mr. Sharma the thing is, some guy is bothering dhruvika, he even tore her notes and she had to stay up the whole night remaking them, ab dekhiye aapko toh pta hai ki dhruvika is the the topper of your coaching institute and the only reason she's studying here because she likes the environment and teachers here"

"Yes yes I know ms. Naina, dhruvika is a very bright student, me and every teacher is really proud of her. If someone was bothering her she could've told her teachers"

"That's the thing mr. Sharma, she told her teacher and she told him that the guy was just being mean to her because he likes her, she didn't do anything about it, ab dekhiye aap toh jante hai ki dhruvika mujhe bhut pyari hai and I cannot see her cry, toh either you'll suspend the teacher or-"

"Arre aur ki kya baat hai, I'll surely look into the matter and suspend the teacher. The boy who was bothering dhruvika will be punished too, dhruvika ko koi bhi problem nhi aaye gi mere rehte hue, please don't worry and I'm really sorry for the inconvenience"

"It's okay Mr. Sharma but please yaad rakhiye ga ki dhruvika mujhe bhut pyari hai, use pe ek bhi kharoch mujhe bardash nhi hogi"

"Please don't worry mam, I'll personally make sure dhruvika doesn't have to go through any problem"

I nodded and got up.

"Thankyou for time Mr. Sharma"
"Mam please aap aise sharminda mat kijiye, our institute is grateful to have a student like dhruvika"

I smiled and went outside with a proud smile on my face. Dhruvika has always made me proud. Altho she causes a lot of trouble outside but still my sister is talented and smart.

Aarav

I had a day off today so I woke up late. I opened my eyes and saw it was 10:00 am.

I yawned and streched myself in bed. I was about to get up when I got a call. I rolled my eyes as soon as I saw the caller ID.

"Ji Maharaj boliye"
"Senapati tum office kyu nhi aaye Aaj, aur tumhari 'moonlight' bhi nhi aayi?"

He suddenly gasped before I could say anything.

"Haww, kahi tum dono sath mein toh nhi ho? Kya baat hai senapati btaya bhi nhi mujhe?"

"Mahraj aapka hogya ho iss senapati ko bhi bolne ka mauka diya jaye?"

"Ji bilkul bolo senapati"

"So firstly, hogya Tera? Secondly, no we are not together. She took a day off and suggested me to take a day off too"

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? Because we have been working overtime since past few days for the collaboration project"

"Hm vaise Jo bhi bolo, she does care for you, I mean she saw you working hard so she suggested you to rest, I'm sure she likes you"

"Sid bhai, ye apni delusion na apne pass hi rakh, she took a day off so she told me to do the same because mai unka secretary hu, agar meri boss hi hongi office mein toh mai kya karunga?"

"Whatever tu maan ya na Maan, I'm sure she likes you"

"Acha okay koi kaam nahi hai kya tere pass krne ko?"

"Unfortunately I'm just a manager, so I have to come to this office and work Varna meri imaginary wife aur bacho ko khana kon khilayega?"

"Yea so go and work for your wife and children"

The call ended. Seriously? Imaginary wife aur bache? Konsa ganja fukta hai ye banda?

I got up and went into washroom to do my routine. I went downstairs and saw my mom in kitchen.

"Mumma" I called her sweetly
"Aww Mera bacha, uth gya?"
I nodded whole smiling.
"Kyu? Thodi der aur soja, kahi mere bache ki neend Puri na Hui ho?"

"Mummaa" I whined.
"What mumma? Time dekha hai? Is this the time to wake up? Teri ma toh pagal hai na, 10 baje tak breakfast hi bnati rhe voh toh"

I was standing in the kitchen listening to her scoldings while nodding.

"Okay okay mumma, where's papa?"
"Bahr gye hai" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw manvika didi standing.
I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing here? Did you got fired?"
She scoffed while flipping her hair.

"Excuse me, me? And fired? I'm one of the best doctors in our hospital, I just took a day off"

"Acha whatever, mumma give me something to eat atleast"
"Go sit, I'll make you something"
I smiled and went in living room. As I started scrolling on my phone I saw a text from dhruv.

Dhruv:
Bhai aaj raat 8 bje?
Me:
Aur teri didi ko pta lga toh?
Dhruv:
Pehli baar thodi hai bhai
Me:
Okay fine

I sighed before closing my phone as my mom gave me breakfast. I don't want to do this but I cannot leave dhruv alone.

What do you guys think dhruv and aarav are plotting? 🤔
Vote and comment<3

Follow me on Instagram for updates