#26: SWEET MORNINGS

"jahn ki parvah kya jb dil ye hadh se aage badh gya"

Aarav

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. I slowly opened my eyes looking at the clock that showed 6 am. I yawned a little streching my arms out as I looked around.

Wooden interiors? I'm not sure if my room had wooden interiors. My eyes landed on the blue coloured bed sheet.

Blue bedsheet? I'm sure I had white bedsheet on my bed. Did mumma changed it?

I blinked twice as my mind suddenly went back to last night.

"So I'll go now"
"Can't you stay?"
"But dhruv and dhruvika?"
"They won't be back till afternoon"
"Okay then"

This isn't my room.

My eyes widened as I saw Naina coming out of washroom wearing casual clothes.

She closed the door while smiling at me.

So this is what heaven feels like? If this is the view I'll get every morning if we got married? I'll make sure to marry her.

Aarav stop this. You literally had your first date yesterday and you're thinking about getting married.

She walked towards me and sat on the corner of the bed infront of me as I couldn't help but stare at the goddess in front of me.

"Good morning" her honey like voice was music to my ears

"You look so divine" I said while looking at her.

"Blink Mr. Murty, you'll die" she said while chuckling.

Blinking? I even forgot how to breathe and she wants me to blink.

"Bold of you to assume I didn't die the moment I saw you 2 years ago" I said.

"Aarav stop it and get ready, don't forget you have a job" she said while chuckling.

Never in my wildest dream I thought I'll see her smiling and laughing like this. And I surely never thought that I'll be reason of her smile one day.

God if this is a dream I never want to wake up.

"How can I remember anything when you're sitting in front of me smiling at me like a goddess"