t h i r t y e i g h t

e d w a r d

I smile as I look over myself in the mirror. Now dressed in a expensive Italian suit, that Demi has bought me, I don't even wanna know how much she spend on it, and really nice classy dress shoes that Nick had bought me, I was ready to go on my date with Riley.

"Aw, well you look handsome." I heard Demi saying as she walk up to me from behind while I was looking at myself in the mirror.

"Thanks," I flash her a smile.

She then wraps a lose arm around my neck and takes out her phone. "Quick picture." She says and I roll my eyes but obeyed.

Demi holds up the phone and I grin at it while she smiles. She takes the picture then pulls away.

"Okay, now face me." She says and I turn to look at her. She took a few steps back and holds up her phone, I grin at her.

She takes another few pictures of me and grins. "Great, that's my lock screen." She says and puts away her phone.

I roll my eyes and she walks over to me, linking her arm with mine as we walk out of my room.

"Ugh, I can't wait to see you when it's prom night for you. You're gonna look so handsome," Demi gushes and I chuckle as we walk through the halls.

"Yeah, and graduation too." I tell her, nodding at a few patients as we pass by their rooms to the elevators.

"Oh don't even. Oh my god, I'll cry when I see you getting your diploma. My boy is growing up!" She says and shakes my arm, squealing.

I laugh as she kisses my cheek as we walk into the elevators and Demi pushes the button for the first floor. "Hey, we got more years to go. The next thing we know, I'll be taking my driver's license." I tell her and she pouts.

"That's in two years," She says. "stop growing up damn it!"

I roll my eyes, laughing at her as the elevators door open and we step out. My laughing was cut short when I saw Riley, talking to Nick as they walk over to us.

Wow.

She looks beautiful.

Riley stops talking and looks over at me, she smiled at me and tucks a blue strand behind her ear, blushing now slightly. She was wearing a light blue dress and white Converse, she look so beautiful in it that it took my breath away.

When Demi nudges me, I snap out of it.

"Wow," I breathe. "you look beautiful Riley." I say and let go of Demi's arm as she walks over to Nick's side.

Riley smile widens. "Thanks, your mom help me out." And she motions to the flick of her head at Demi.

I look over at Demi and she frowns at Riley. "Riley, where are the heels I bought you?" She asks her and I quirk a eyebrow.

Riley points a finger at her. "Hey, I wore the dress, at least let me pick the shoes. Who said I can't wear my Converse with my dress?" I realize the lyrics almost instantly and grinned at Demi who rolled her eyes at us.

"Haha saying my own lyrics now are we? Whatever, just go lovebirds." She says and waves us off.

I grab Riley's hand in mine and tug her over to the cafeteria. "Come on," I say and started to walk with her.

"Woah," Riley gasp when I open the doors of the cafeteria for us.

Grinning, I saw the awe adore her features as she looks around the decorated cafeteria. The ceiling was adored with white Christmas lights, the lights dimmed slightly so the Christmas lights can lit up the big room. A table in center of the room was there, a white tablecloth on with plates filled with dinner and two candles sat on the table.