t w e n t y

d e m i

"My name is Demi Lovato, I'm a internationally well known singer, I'm twenty four and I adopted a beautiful, handsome boy named Edward, please help me, I think someone kidnap him." I say as two of the flight attendants, who introduce themselves as Ingrid and Anastasiya, sat me down in a chair as they stood in front of me.

"Okay, Ms. Lovato, when was the last time you saw him?" Ingrid asks me.

"Right next to me, I fell asleep on his shoulder and when I woke up, he wasn't there anymore. I shouldn't have fallen asleep. And my tour mate, Nina, she was with us too but she's not here either. My best friend, Nick, tells me she's in the studio and now I don't know what to believe. Look, I can even show you his bags," I say and stood up, I motion them to follow me. They followed me to first class and when I open the compartment above, I only saw my things but not Edward's. I checked for Nina's but they weren't there either.

I swear I put his bags in there with mine.

"W-What?" Confused, yet alarmed, I turn to the flight attendants. "No, I swear I put his bags up there with mine. Someone must've grab it or something. Nina's things aren't here too." I say and look at them. They look at each other before Anastasiya looks at me.

"Let me see if he's on the list Ms. Lovato," She says before walking back to the flight attendant cabin.

"I don't understand, I swear it, he was right here." I say, pushing a hand through my hair as I look at them.

"Ms. Lovato? I'm afraid there is no Edward Lovato on the list," Anastasiya says, coming back with some papers in her hands.

"No, that can't be true. He got on this plane with me, how the hell can he not be here?" I say, snatching the papers from her hands and looking over the list myself. Sure enough, Edward's name wasn't on the list, neither was Nina's.

"This is bullshit!" I say, my voice raising, causing a couple of passengers to look over at me, I ignore them. "I was holding his hand when we boarded the plane! I didn't let go of him! Someone must've grab him without me knowing, and Nina boarded the plane with Nick and unless. . ." I trailed off, looking down the aisle where I saw Nick coming out of the bathroom.

I shove my way through them and ran at him, ignoring the calls of my name.

Nick looks at me confusedly as he sees me running at him, with no intention to stop.

Raising my hand, I punch him in the jaw and grab his shirt, shoving him roughly against the bathroom's door, my hands gripping his shirt.

"You fucking tell me where he is now Jonas or you're dead, do you fucking hear me? Dead. Tell me where the fuck he's gone or who taken him." I say through gritted teeth, our faces inches away from each other. I did not care if he was my best friend, the guy I was in love with, or tour mate, if he somehow knew where Edward was, then he's going to tell me, even if I have to slap him around a bit to get it out of him.

Nick looks at me with wide eyes, his jaw throbbing red. "Demi, listen to me. No one took Edward, no one kidnap him or whatever you're thinking. He isn't here." Nick says and I shove him against the bathroom door again, earning a grunt from him.

"Nick, you better fucking tell me right now or I won't hesitate to give you another punch. Let me ask you again, where the fuck is he?" I said, glaring at him as I refuse to let go of him until he tells me where my son is.

"Dead." Nick says.

"Dead. He died a month ago due to no heart donors, Demi I'm sorry but he's gone. He's isn't here-" I cut him off before he could say anymore, slapping him hard across the face.