t w e n t y f i v e

d e m i

"Honey, calm down, I know you're freaking out." I say, putting my hand on Edward's knee to stop his leg from bouncing.

He smiles sheepishly at me, his hands tremble slightly. "Sorry, I'm just nervous to meet your family." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Our family, babe, our family." I corrected him, giving him a smile. "And you don't have to, I know they'll love you. There's nothing to be scared of." I tell him and lean over, I kiss his cheek before looking out the limo.

We had just drop off Nick and Nina at their homes, since their families live in Texas also. I was happy to be home since I haven't seen my family in a while.

I smile as I saw my family's house coming up, I had bought it for them when I became famous. The limo stops outside and we both got out, I thank the driver after we grab our bags. The limo leaves and I look at Ed who was starring at the house with wide, nervous eyes. I nudge him, giving him a soft smile.

"You'll be okay," I tell him and started walking up the driveway to the front door, hauling my bags with me. I was tired since I refuse to sleep on the plane ride here, afraid that if I do, something would happen to Edward. Call me a bit paranoid but I did not want to lose my son again.

Noticing there was some cars in the driveway that were familiar, I wonder who else was here. I walk up the steps and grab the doorknob, turning it to find it was open. Hm, maybe mom left it open for me. Opening the door, I was met with a dark hallway.

"Why aren't the lights on?" I heard Edward asking as he steps inside, I close the door after him.

"That's what I wanna know," I say, walking to the living room with him. I was about to flick the lights on when suddenly, it was turn on and my whole family jump out.

"Welcome home!" They all yelled, making me jump a foot in the air and dropping my bags.

"Holy shit!" I yelled, while Edward took a step back in surprise.

They laugh and cheered while I saw my mom coming to us. I hug my family, saying hi to my uncles, aunts and cousins as I did so. I didn't know everyone was gonna be here. I introduce Edward to all of them, and I know he was struggling to keep up with all the names.

"Gosh mom, I didn't think you would call everyone." I say, looking over at my mom while my arm was around Edward. I honestly wanted to just hang with my family, eat something then go to sleep for a while.

She chuckles, smiling at us. "Its a welcome home party honey! We haven't seen you in forever!" She says and I give her a small smile.

"Well, we are here now aren't we?" I smiled, shaking Edward a bit. He flashes me a small smile and I saw Madison and Braeden coming over to us.

"Hey! So we are gonna go to the pool out back, wanna come?" Maddie asks Eddie and he looks at me for permission.

"Really? Go on, have fun with your aunt and cousin. I know there are some trunks in your bag somewhere," I say, smiling at him.

"I'm only like a few years older than him, its weird being a aunt this age." Madison says, scrunching up her face. I laugh at her while Braeden rolls his eyes.

"He'll meet you there, we'll just bring our shit to my room, okay?" I told them and they nodded, running off to go see their other cousins. Edward follows me to my room upstairs, and I smile to myself as I open it. It hadn't change a bit, just like how I left it. We put our bags down and I went, throwing myself on my bed while Edward look for his trunks.

"So, what do you think?" I ask him, propping my head up with my hand while I watch him change.

"Uh, you have a large family." He says, throwing me a smile as he takes off his shirt. I laugh, nodding.