n i n e t e e n

d e m i

"GOAL!" I heard the guy from the income shout as the Brazilian team jump on each other and freak out.

Edward jumps on me, pure happiness and relief on his face as he yells with everyone else, I should've gone deaf right there and then.

I laugh as I wrap my arm around his waist, his hand in the air as he looks at the team and at me. "We won! I mean they won! But either way they won! They are going to the finals!" He shouts and I nodded, giggling as he freaks out.

It took a bit for the world to calm down, and when it did, I took Edward over to the Brazilian players so he can get some pictures with them.

After that, we started to leave the stadium.

Nina was glaring daggers at Edward as he pretty much brag about the game and how Brazil won into her face. I even got him a soccer ball and he had all the players from tonight sign it too, he was currently kicking it around.

My arm was wrap around Nick's as we walk behind them, watching as they bicker like siblings. "He looks so happy," I say with a smile on my lips, my eyes trained on Edward.

"He does, doesn't he? I even brought him to get his face painted," Nick says and I smiled at him.

"Thank you for that, I would've brought him myself if I wasn't busy running around and checking over things last minute." I say and he smiles at me, his face still painted.

"You were amazing, that performance was mind blowing. Everyone was on point, so were you." He says and my smile widen.

"Yeah, so we're heading back home tomorrow. Do you think its time I'll introduce Ed to my family? We are going back to Texas anyway," I say as we got into our car that would bring us back to our hotel, Nina and Ed sat across from us, still talking about the game.

Nick nods. "Yeah, I think the little man should. Well that's my opinion, so you can do whatever you like to do." Nick says and I smile at him.

"Nick, your opinion means the world to me. But I think its time," I say as I lean back on my seat and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, so I also heard that you're nominated in the category of best female singers in the Grammy's, you're currently in the lead." Nick says and I let out a small squeal.

I shook his arm. "I know, can you believe it? I practically have the chance of winning a Grammy Nick, a Grammy." I gushed. I always dreamt of winning a Grammy, now I have a chance to actually win one.

"And excellence of the year," Nick chuckles softly. "So you could be winning a few things that night," Nick says and I nod.

"Yeah," I sighed happily, and I look down, playing with his fingers.

"Are you going with anyone to the Grammy's?" Nick asks me after a pause.

I shook my head, but smiled at Edward. "I'll bring Edward with me, I think he would like it." I told him.

"Well," Nick clears his throat and looks over at me. "do you wanna go with me? Like as my date to the Grammy's? I'm also going, I'm in some categories too and I'm suppose to perform." Nick says and I look over at him, like he was serious.

"Really?" My voice filled with surprise, but I could feel my heart speeding up at the thought of him being my date.

Nick nods, and smiles. "Yeah, but if it seems totally weird and shit and if you don't want to, then I completely understand-" I cut him off, shaking my head.

"No, I mean yes, I'll be your date." I say, smiling at him.

Relief flooded his brown gorgeous eyes. "Awesome," Nick smiles at me.