t w e n t y e i g h t

e d w a r d

"I'm gonna miss you so much!" Demi cried out, hugging her mother while I hugged Madison.

"See ya next time dude," Madison says, ruffling my hair as we pulled away. I threw her a playful glare as I fixed my hair as she giggles.

"Sure, I'll see you later Mads." I smiled at her then move on to Sr. Eddie. I went to shake his hand but instead, he grabs me and pulls me into a hug.

"No mijo, we're family, we don't shake hands." He says and I chuckled, hugging him back.

Releasing me, he smiled at me then I move over to Dallas who was standing next to Dianna. She smiled brightly at me, yet there was a tint of sadness in her eyes.

"Oh I'm gonna miss you little man!" She exclaims, throwing her arms around my shoulders. I smiled, hugging her back. I was about to pull away but felt my shirt starting to get wet.

Dallas lets out a sob yet chuckles after, pulling away from me in arms length as she wipes her eyes with her hand. "Sorry, these stupid mood swings are all over," She says and I shake my head, smiling at her.

"It's fine, but I know we'll be back after the tour. I'll try to FaceTime you guys," I say, smiling at her. "and take care, the baby too. It'll be fun to have a new cousin," I say and she grins, yet her eyes was still a bit watery.

Demi then finish saying her goodbyes to her sister, dad and mom then moves finally to her older sister, I went to Dianna.

She pulls me into a hug quickly. The smile was still on my lips as I hugged her back. "I hope you know that we love you Edward, a lot. Please take care, and look after my baby girl too." She says as we pulled away, her hands on my shoulders.

I nodded, glancing over at Demi who was on her knees, her hands on Dallas belly and talking to it with a smile. "Of course, thanks for letting me be a part of your family." I smiled at her.

"You're always welcome my boy, God bless you." She says and kisses my forehead.

"Amen." I answer then grab the strap of my backpack, hitching it higher on my shoulder as I turn to Demi. She gets up and smiles, wiping away her tears as she grabs her bags again.

"Alright guys, this is it for a few months. We'll be flying to LA. now for the Grammys and would continue the tour after, I love you guys." She says, walking over to me and standing beside me.

"Kick ass," Maddie grins.

Demi shoots her a smirk, throwing a arm around my shoulders. "Hell yeah baby girl, these bitches don't know what's going to hit them." She grins.

Dianna clears her throat, throwing Demi a look. Demi smiled sheepishly at her mom.

"Bring back a Grammy Dems," Dallas says, wrapping her arm around Madison.

Demi snorts. "A Grammy? No babe, I'll bring back ten." She laughs and nudges me to start walking. We waved at them and turn our backs, starting to walk over to the private jet.

"Do you think Buddy will be okay?" I ask her as we walk.

She nods, smiling at me. "Yeah, I bet Maddie won't let him out of her sight." She gives me a reassuring smile and press a kiss to my head. I didn't wanted to leave Buddy behind but being on the road with a pet was a lot of hassle.

Demi lets me walk up the stairs first, saying hi to the Captain before moving inside. I already saw Nick there, lounging on a white comfy chair with his phone in hand, Nina was across from him, laying down on the couch, her earbuds in.