𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚠𝚘: 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖

𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖

    She thrives in the shadows, untrusting of light. Be warned if you join her, you'll realize how easy she has those tentacles of darkness under her very command.

    Beware dreamers who dream with light are those that betray everyone. The Devil closed her eyes and reminded her once again that every nightmare has an end.

    In a whole completely different area one filled with so much life, so many beautiful different things.

     Rising to her feet, Alfor instantly said, "On Daibazaal." Looking at where his line of sight was, there was a kingdom of dark metal sparking upwards like skyscrapers.

    "It's pristine," Gryan comments. "Last we were here, all was decimated."

    Allura hums out, "The landscape of her mind must be made up of places from her past."

    Raising your hands you watched as shadows shifted and weaved and circled through your arms and fingertips. You still held power. Chaotic power. "Wait, hold up," Lance raises a hand. "If all of this is a big, Honerva thought bubble, then wouldn't she know we're here?" He tries proposing.

    Pidge started, "About 20 years ago, the Garrison was able to map the human brain. They used a ventral metatronic reactor to read the thera-magnetic wave signatures of each subject."

    Y/n cuts in, "Pidge, I appreciate your good rants, but I'm going to need you to speed it up."

    Pidge nods, "A person's mind is an endless landscape of constantly shifting thoughts and ideas. We must be hidden in the chaos."

    Keith asks, "Do you know this for sure or is this just a theory."

    "Well, it's a theory, but if Honerva finds out we're in her mind, I have a feeling we'll know about it."

    Closing her eyes, there was something deep rumbling in you. Beneath your very skin coursing through your blood. You could feel mists of shadows tightening their hold around you. This sensation you've never felt ever before growing with uncertain power that makes everything around you quiet. As if silence was the leading to madness.

    "Violence," Keith calls out. "What should we do next?"

    Snapping back to reality, eyes widening with beautiful sights, turning your body you murmured, "The palace. We need to go to it."

Once towards a door, raising a hand towards the door, a hand stops your actions. Recognizing it as the original red paladin. Shifting your attention towards him. "Y/n," he calls out. "Please listen to me." Raising an eyebrow, you dropped your hand never once imagining you'd ever talk to your grandmother's friends. "Alteans are life-givers. The entity you possess is a dark, ancient evil. It is not the key to winning this war."

Slicing your eyes into him, you were reminded of Allura. She truly was her father's daughter. But you were your bloodline's sacrifice. Chest rising from taking a deep breath. You nod, listening to him, to his very words that won many people over. Not you though. Never you. "Alteans are life-givers?" You repeat. "Good thing I am part human and galra that seeks savagery."

"If you're looking for power, you already have it within you, child." Alfor tells you. "The ability to become a true Kaltean Alchemist, there is a place where you can train."

"Oriande? I know, both Allura and I have passed the Guardian's trails."

"That's wonderful," he smiles.