𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

    She had no reason to run.

    She had stopped running eons ago.

    Then again she couldn't run away from the slow end of motherhood.

    Seeing the last of her children eating their last breakfast before heading to the Galaxy Garrison. Asterin was sketching out a design he thought to be cool whilst his younger twin sister read both mindlessly eating.

    A soft smile pulling at her features, as you move towards them only to see four other children eating at your dining table. A soft laughter follows. "Couldn't wait to see each other, I see?"

    You settled at the head of the table serving yourself pancakes, sausage and whatever was available for you. "Hi Mrs Kogane!" The other kids churosed, happily. Your last name was a mouth-full so you ultimately decided that people would call you Kogane, but you still kept the other two.

    Keith enters the room, "I have to head down to the Blade to—" retracing his steps his eyes fall onto the table. Blinking towards it. "I keep forgetting we're not all eighteen, fifteen, or twenty-five and that we're actual parents now."

    You laugh once again, looking over towards your husband. "Last day we're gonna see them until they get to go to the Galaxy Garrison," you remind him.

    He nods, smiling at his two youngest children. "Excited?" He slips on his leather jacket.

    Astrella kicks Asterin underneath the table, nodding her head, "Yeah, totally super excited."

   "Ow! You—OH hey Dad, what was the question?"

    "Excited?"

    "Totally," it came out more sarcastic than he originally thought. He was genuinely excited and just didn't feel like exuding that emotion brightly for the world to see. "Was I being sarcastic?" He turns to his cousin Blythe who nods. "Dammit! I didn't mean for it to sound sarcastic, I am actually really excited—"

    Keith cuts him off, assuring him, "Don't sweat it, kid. I get it." He presses a kiss to both his and his daughters head. Looking towards his wife, "Should I call off that meeting with Mom and Kolivan?"

    "Don't call it off, delay it by a couple of minutes. They'll understand."

    "Noted." Keith looks at everyone. "Alright, come on we got a ship to board and for all of you to get onto Earth and not miss your first day!"

    Solana smirks as she says, "Uncle Keith, you must remember that everyone's not punctual and will probably end up being late."

    "Solana—"

    "I know things you do," she sings threateningly.

    "Shiro shouldn't have told you anything I did!" He curses out.

    "But he did."

    "It's like seven in the morning, can you two just not argue," Estella hisses, carrying much similarities like her mother on not being a morning person.

    Clover rubs her back trying to get her friend in a better mood than she currently was in.

    Ancients, God, you couldn't help but remember all those years ago when you first started this. All of you are completely at odds but now here you are a family. All of your children are at your place waiting to become Fighter pilots just like you all did.

 All of your children are at your place waiting to become Fighter pilots just like you all did