𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗: 𝙻𝚒𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝

𝙻𝚒𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝

Running far, running fast there was no place she could hide. No place she could get lost in. There she was stuck in a room that looked to be a ruined fighting deck. Weapons left scattered across the floor.

Crates and boxes and equipment tossed and broken a part left to rot. Eyes becoming slits, she was left unnerved, wanting needing to hide beneath the cusps of her shadows.

A blaring loud noise fills her ears making her body flinch but not her face. Looking around, lips cracking at dryness. She could feel her body shaking. Why was she shaking? She was a warrior, was she not? She had been fighting for years now. Had been running for longer.

Finally does her eyes connect with the beast in front of her. That beast being a large scaly creature with claws that protrude out of its very paws, clashing against the ground. Scrapping upon it. Unhinging its very mouth its scream echoes, sending chills down your very spine.

Fear, terror, dread becoming of you as you had no weapon.

Slowly but surely did you back up. Looking over your shoulder towards the ever so far doorway. Your feet catching something beneath you, crunching the broken glass. Freezing, the monster stiffens picking up the sound.

Snapping its head towards you, it starts barreling towards you like a bullet within the midnight night. Rushing away, heading closer and closer to the door.

Reaching a hand out towards the exit you needed to go, you felt the sharp teeth of this beast grazing you.

And your body flushed upwards, oxygen suffocating your lungs as you woke up in a cold sweat. Pushing, yanking the blanket off of yourself, you plant your bare feet onto the ground below you. Closing your eyes, dragging a hand over your face reminding yourself that it was only a dream not reality.

Gathering enough strength, you got to your feet and grabbed the Blade's armor and put it on, grasping a hold of the Kaltae blade and rushing towards the training deck. One that you knew. One that you trained in as well.

Lights didn't come rushing towards you but it wasn't a problem you could see within the darkness as if there was light. A trick you had picked up over the years.

Reaching to the isolated room that carried no sound, carried no people. Everyone was asleep—it being midnight—you weren't used to carrying about the timeframe of things. Wasn't fessing over timed schedules.

Twirling your double-sided sword over your body. Having it follow the length of both arms. Rolling just at the nape of your neck, moving your head around and over to avoid being hit with it.

The sword turned upwards at the back of your hand slamming softly into your palm. You've gotten the technique down over the years. Had used it in combat. Had other fighting styles bleeding into your own. You've come to use agility, springing yourself from place to place to high up in the sky. All the way to using brutality, striking harsh strong killing blows.

Whispers began filling your mind as you went to crouch down to a fighting stance. Listening to those voices you've come to recognize to be shadows. Y/n. They call out. Y/n. Follow us. They said.

Straightening your spine, you head towards the direction they told you to follow. The darkening void of a trail only to enter a bright training deck one that wasn't at all like the Garrison but rather...your dream.

This time everything looked much cleaner, much youthful.

Standing at the edge of a small arena your eyes of two looked up towards those who were fighting. Recognizing five out of six. One side of the arena Vurana stood right beside Mor and another woman that looked to be their sister, Mavros, took Mor's other side. On the other end of the arena was King Alfor, Zarkon, and Sendak.