𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡: 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛

SIX MONTHS LATER

    "With the return of planet Daibazaal," You start off the old flame no longer burning brightly behind you. Wearing the Galra black satin dress that goes all the way to the floor but barely scraps it as you wore 2 and ½ inch heels. The dress with long sleeves revealing your hands that had returned normal after you had sacrificed your powers. Paired with a large red sash that pinned at your left shoulder draping over across your body where it was wrapped underneath your right arm. Whilst on the left side it seems to be dropping towards your knees.

    Behind you was your complete support, three alteans, Keith and his mother, your father, and P/n at your side.

    Continuing on your speech towards all Galra, "The Galra is at a crossroads. For too long this extraordinary civilization has allowed ourselves to be manipulated by a cruel dictatorship that has placed a misguided self-preservation above all else. I have a means to end it. As citizens of the Galra Empire, have an opportunity to create anew, to change our forefathers past and write new."

    P/n rubs her head at your side reminding you just how much she grew with the passing of a year. Growing as large to meet to your shoulders but still smaller than Kosmo. "Because of Princess Allura's sacrifice we all have been given a second chance. To come together and rebuild all lost and join the Galactic Coalition and usher in a new era of peace across the universe!"

    Dropping your lit torch into the altar that grew with a newfound brightness glowing all over remarking you as the Empress of all Galra.

    Turning, facing towards them, you watch as they take the knee and bow for you. Your companions are doing the same. And you couldn't help but smile with new profound respect.

    Watching as the nerves at Astraea alive, watching her smooth out her dress a billion times. You smile a little, wearing your crown that Lotor had given you all those years ago. Moving towards your best friend wrapping your hands around her bare arms.

    Staring at her through the mirror.

    Astraea wore an all white silk dress. It hugged her body tightly, dropping all the way to the ground extending out more. The top half of the dress remained sleeveless unlike how the Galra dressed, instead the leftover fabric was twisted and went over her neck. And a belt adorned with her favorite colored gems, purple.

    Her blonde platinum hair with leftover purple dyed tips that had grown over the past couple of the years laid over her shoulders heading so closely towards her waist but not being able to reach it quite yet. Her lightning blue eyes flashing with complete worry, worry that she'll mess up her own coronation.

    "Hey, pretty lady, stop worrying." You tell her.

    "It's not that easy, N/n," she sighs out. "At least you've had experience with being Empress, I have no clue on being Queen. Queen to an entire planet for that matter!" She wails.

    Smiling ever so softly, P/n rubs her head across Astraea hidden robotic legs exuding a calming emotion for the woman to take.

    Seeing the girl stopping herself from smoothing out her dress once more, you squeeze comfortingly, "At least you don't have to have millions watching you when you get married."

    Her lips turn into a playful scowl, "Lucky me. I'll get my own private June wedding."

    "Hey, I'm getting my (month) wedding...just with a lot more people than I thought."