𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙻𝚒𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

𝙻𝚒𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

That smile you wore widely only fell when you noticed something entering Earth's orbit. Heading straight towards you all.

Allura gasps, mortified, "No!"

Horror in your eyes, you breathed sharply as Keith hums out, "Paladins, brace for impact." He then orders, "Hunk help me with Shiro."

A wind of dirt covers the area covering your vision for passing moments. Looking at what just landed was a robo-beast unlike the others that wasn't made with the same metal as was found within the Galra. This metal was pure white. Shining underneath the sun beams. Carrying what looked to be a boa staff.

"Hunk get Shiro to Atlas. We got you covered."

Shoots blaring, the White lion dodges the shot being fired at them all. Hopping and rolling over the purple shots. This was new. All too well. Every single design, usually the Galra, were known for their strength and brutality; this one looked to be agility and speed rather than any of those.

Keith shoots it down. The staff it was holding unsheaths two blades on either side very much like a scythe twirling and spinning it acting as a shield from the several laser beams. Mouth completely agape, eyes widen like saucers.

"That energy spectrum completely deflected our attacks!" Allura states.

More shots blazing, you all manage to dodge them accessing your jaw blade. Rushing towards this robo-beast that manages to deflect any attack made towards it. Your mouth was still open, basically falling to the floor.

Flying some distance away from it watching as it fights against your team. Watching as it moves with such speed, it uses its own weapon as a tool. Throwing it knocked out three of the paladins before summoning it back to its side.

"Y/n," Pidge calls out. "What's with the shock on your face?"

"Not to sound egotistical but I think that's me." You confessed.

"That's not you chica, you're here with us," Lance says out loud.

Shaking your head, you show up in everyone's lions. "No, I think whoever made this designed it after me." Bringing up old videos of your fighting styles and comparing it with the current robo-beast.

"Holy crow you're right!" Hunk expresses.

"Move. Move!" You scream as the robo-beast throws its double-sided scythe after you all. Flying away from it.

Keith says to Atlas, "Atlas, we need you to hold the beast back temporarily so we can have time to form Voltron. It's the only way we're gonna beat this thing."

Coran nods, "Affirmative."

"Paladins, let's finish this fight." Forming Voltron as quickly as possible, they slam down onto the large robotic version of you. Rocks breaking on the surface forcing them upwards. "Thanks for the coverage, Atlas."

Dropping onto the ground watching as this beast rises from the ground. Holding the weapon as it glows purple the curved blade snaps backwards becoming straighter, breaking a part of the single weapon into two.

Lifting your head up, you sigh out heavily, "Ancients fuck."

"Guys my bayard port just opened," Lance says.

"Mine too!" Pidge says afterwards.

Putting their bayards in, Voltron formed two swords, one being held by both green and red lions. The robo-beast showing up before you at remarkable speed, Voltron slams their sword against it.