𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎: 𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

Hello...

Sweet Grief....

I know you'll be the death of me. Feels like the morning after an ecstasy. I am left drowning in an endless sea.

Hello...

Old friend...

Here's to the misery that knows no end. And I'm left doing everything I can to make sure I can never feel pain again.

Laying there broken, left wishing to not have known where all broken people go. Left wishing to have been made out of stone instead of the stars.

Tears drops left covering the ground beneath you as you had no way out. No way to leave. No way to escape.

Memories of old coming and going reminding you every bit of the horrid faucet of nightmare you were. Leaving your mind to be bruised.

Emotions running wild and free.

If only she was bulletproof, emotion-proof, solid like a jewel so she could sit down and think logically of a way out.

But all she could do was sketch on the ground that felt like sketch paper and draw out the chaos in her mind. It looked like she was giving up. Oh, if only she was a jewel that couldn't shatter and break away into tiny pieces, being unbreakable.

Kallista.

Her mind voices.

Looking up and all around finding no one there.

Yet she heard the name being called again, Kallista. Her childhood nickname that only her grandparents had called her.

She could hear her grandfather calling. Her grandmother hums.

Standing upright, onto her feet she walks towards the sounds, calling out but her voice came to no avail as it didn't let out a singular sound.

Hearing a bullet shot through the air, it felt as if she had walked right through it. Her body dropped onto the ground, hitting the surface hard.

Breathing hard. She felt herself being dragged by her feet, trying to crawl away feeling the flames kiss her skin. Bringing out the weapon that she came in with swiping below to whatever hold this mind palace had her in.

Kicking herself onto her feet, barely feeling her shadows, barely feeling space, barely feeling that darkness that was laced inside of her. No longer hearing their voices.

A large battle ax came swinging and she couldn't help but to allow her body to bend like a tulip avoiding it at all cost. Blue's slamming into the ground finally giving this place color. Finally color.

Foolish she felt to have felt the simplest joys of seeing color finally.

Standing there, breathing heavily, trying to swallow the hardness of this mind around her. She hadn't known if she had given up the place she truly belonged. She felt like she had. Felt like she had fought without being a unit, a team.

Was she truly saying goodbye to her life? To her family, friends and lover.

Feeling someone there slashing a dagger towards her, she side-steps away watching as a woman stumbles forward. Immediately did this woman turn around and that's when you finally noticed your mother standing there. Her soul was captured.