𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤

𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

Hello, my lovely Readers

I just wanted to come here and say, thank you all for having been on this journey with me when I wrote this story. Some of you have been here since the beginning whilst others are just now joining.

Thank you reading these stories! I am glad you enjoyed it all the way to the end.

But that's not why I'm here, I am here to announce that sense I felt sad about finishing this book I am possibly writing another Voltron fanfic named Supernova, following Protectors of the Paladins—I won't spoil much for you guys. But it is being in the works. Slowly but surely. Just be on the look out for that.

I also was given a suggestion by one of my readers, that suggestion being: making a spin-off with the kids. And I just love the idea but I have no idea of how I would even write for that or where to start. If you have any suggestion on where to start/take the story just put it in the comment section please and thank you.

I just want to say thanks for experiencing this story alongside me as I wrote it.

I'm sad for it to end but I'm glad that I could finish this saga.

Bye!

P.S. make sure you eat, drink, take care of yourself and enjoy life!

 make sure you eat, drink, take care of yourself and enjoy life!