𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎: 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

    Inside of the hanger of the Black lion, Y/n wearing White paladin armor with her Kaltae double-sided blade received to her by both mother and grandmother tucked inside its hidden sheath. Her back pressed against the wall, a leg propped out while she gave all her weight into one leg forcing it to support herself.

    Her (color) and black eye stares intently at her very leader, someone she had respected for some years almost her entire life. Shiro laying in a pod. Hunk asking questions upon questions, "Is—is he going to be okay?" His orange bandana tightly secured on his head. Never once leaving him.

Allura answers, "Only time will tell if this body will accept Shiro's consciousness." She wore pink armor, her arms crossed. Her white hair was placed in a high bun.

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Lance asks, his fingers wrapped around Astraea's who hasn't left his side once.

Pidge lifts an arm a screen of blue filled with paragraphs of words continuously going up and down as they themself explain the current of their situation, "I've tried contacting the Voltron Coalition, but I can't get through to anyone. It doesn't make any sense." Raising an eyebrow, they begin monologuing their thoughts out loud, "There might be some disoration I'm not picking up on. Maybe we need to get into the upper atmosphere for a better signal?"

"The lions aren't going anywhere without recharging their power cores," Hunk informs.

Breathing out, heavily, Y/n pushes herself off of the wall, uncrossing her arms, heading towards the exit, Astraea noticing her sudden movements ask, "Where are you going?"

Looking over her shoulder, she hums out, "We're going to be here a while, might as well find some food for tonight."

Hunk eyes widen, "You mean you're going to hunt?" Horror was clear in his eyes.

Y/n shrugs her shoulders, "You act like that's the worst possible thing." She freezes when she sees his stares. "You aren't acting are you?" Hunk shakes his head. Shaking vigorously. Eyes wide like saucers. Pursing her lips, she looks around taking in everyone's stares, their looks. Lance was in the same boat but instead of horrid eyes his mouth draped open. Pidge trying her best to understand. Everyone else was not fazed. Keith and Allura focused on Shiro.

Lowering her head, staring at the metal ground, she doesn't speak another thought, another word just left. Instead she took this as her chance to leave. To just leave everyone to their thoughts finding herself in the bed of the forest.

Bayard drew, readying itself to be used once again. Her eyes stringing themselves along the pathway of smushed footprints making sure she was listening carefully on what was around her. She already made the mistake of not taking sound into account the last time she hunted alone.

Hearing snapping of branches she became wary, her breathing quieting until she forced it to be silent. Taking in shallow breaths, trying to calm down the racing beats of her heart. Pulling the string a glowing light blue light shimmered in your very fingertips forming contorting itself into an arrow already loaded.

She follows the snapping of branches, moving with the leaves on the bushes to make as minimal noise as possible. Arms strung out, body arched to stand tall. Her head was stiff and stilled. Though her eyes, her two colored eyes were able to move freely. To be free from any bind they held.

Soon her eyes landed upon a large figure gorging in its prey. Lowering the tip of the arrow she doesn't waste any time in shooting the beast. The arrow whistled, shooting lodging itself in a fatal organ. Quickly drawing another arrow, the beast limps trying to free itself from its own predator but it doesn't make it far as Y/n had struck it with another arrow planted in the back of its head.