𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜

𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚜

    Finally getting to the Olkarian Lance couldn't help himself but to say, "Welcome to the Olkarian galactic neighborhood."

    Y/n then asks, "Did we ever hear from them?"

    "Actually, no," Pidge answers. "Which is strange." There was a feeling developing in the pit of your stomach that welcomed the warning. A warning that you should run and get out of there. But you weren't going to back down, not when nothing had proven, showing itself to be harmful. "I'll try contacting them again—Whoa! We got incoming!"

    "Something big is headed our way at an incredible speed," Pidge informs.

    Lance spoke with a raised eyebrow, "A Galra cruiser? Some kind of weapon?"

    Allura pops up, "Is it a Robeast?"

    Keith instead commands, "Sheild's up!"

    Voltron shield activated, sword formed awaiting the arrival of whatever this thing was. Whatever enemy dared to face them. Yet the only thing that revealed itself was a Weblum. A harmless creature unless of course you were in its eyesight.

    Lance cries out, "What the heck is that thing?!"

    "It's a Weblum!" Hunk cheers. "Keith, Y/n look! We've been inside one of those!"

    Keith murmurs, almost sounding depressed and out of it, "How could I forget."

    Y/n however brought up, "We should get out of its eyesight before it—"

    Its mouth opens wide, a glowing radiating creating scaultrite but also wanting to destroy you. "Um, what is it doing?" Pidge asks.

    "Creating scaultrite."

    Y/n yells, "Before it does that!"

    Voltron then flew out of there avoiding its line of fire. "Should we go on the offensive?"

    "No," Hunk answers. "No! They may be dangerous but they're essential for the universe. Think of them as giant space bees." Raising your own eyebrow, you hadn't ever thought or heard of that analogy but it seemed to make sense. "Keith, Y/n, and I learned about them from a video Coran made. There was some rule, like, "if you don't want to get killed, stay away from its gills."

    Y/n blinks in pure shock. Sighing heavily. Keith cuts in sharply, "That wasn't the rhyme! It's "if you don't want to be dead, avoid its head." Specifically the eyes.

    "We don't have time to listen to you rhyme!" Allura shouts.

    Hunk laughs hearing her rhyme too. "You just—"

    "Hunk!" Keith says before he could go on yet another tangent.

    Tilting your head, you were all the more curious, "Where is that weblum going?"

    Pidge from their end began pushing buttons on their screen providing the best answer they could muster, "According to my calculations it's headed towards...Olkarian."