𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎: 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

    "Y/n."

    Whispers of your name. Whispers that had your eyes fluttering open in a bright light room.

    Constantly did they call out your name. Constantly did it try keeping a hold on you.

    Constantly were you gasping awake.

    "Y/n," Keith calls out.

    The Holt family, your family, your lover was there. Rubbing your eyes, trying to wake up yourself. "What happened?" you instantly asked as Keith helped you sit up.

Sam answers, "When we came back from Clear Day we found you collapsed on the ground."

Hands being threaded looking over at Pidge seeing their worried expression, "You've been asleep for two quintants." Squeezing their hand, giving them an assuring look that told them that you were fine. "The entity is also missing."

You could feel your face pale but not for the reasons everyone thought. Morana knew something. "Did you..." she began to ask the question, dying in her throat as she didn't want to think the worse of her niece.

Getting out of bed, letting go of Pidge's hand. Collen instantly hopped, "Get back in bed."

Shadows shooting upwards going over your shoulder to push her hand out of the way. You could feel both altean marks and your eyes glow purple. Looking away from everyone you choked out, "I did what needed to be done."

Keith's eyes narrow, "And that means?" He steps towards you, closer.

"This entity is connected to Honerva, it's also the very thing that can stop her."

"Dammit Y/n!" Keith curses.

Mor's eyes became squinted lines, "You do realize this is a path of darkness. It's what took both Altea and Daibazaal. It'll take you too."

"Good thing I was already a part of the darkness long before this."

The entire team of Voltron sat whilst Y/n stood at the end of the table. Shiro entered the room, "You needed me."

"We've been working on something, and we thought to run it by you," Pidge informs.

Shiro glances at you, seeing something different with you. Noticed what everyone noticed, your new altean marks and glowing eyes that were made up of your favorite color. You looked more alien than human.

Perhaps this was what you were made for. To be crafted into something far from what you originally were.

Your shadows waft at your feet hiding your lower portions from anyone's sight. "Y/n?" He calls out.

"We believe we have a way to find Honerva." You wave off.

Shiro fully enters the room, settling on a chair on the opposite side of the white paladin. Explaining everything that had happened from your fight with Honerva and how you sided with her in order to save them all and how you got the entity inside of you. Your words filling their heads, "The entity has bonded me to Honerva." Shiro's expression hardened into indifference. "The link is there regardless if we use it or not. I believe that if the Paladins connect using the shared consciousness of Voltron, we may be able to travel through the void and into Honerva's mind."

Lance's arms were crossed, completely slumped in his chair with a look of pure disgust and hatred. Astraea besides him had tried wiping the look off of his face but it didn't work. "That, in theory, could work, give us access to her physical location as well as the key information on how to defeat her."