𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚕

𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚕

Before she fully was awaken she knew that she was hanging upside down. She knew that all of her limbs were strapped by a thick band of metal. Her helmet stripped, her armor gone. Left in the underneath armor.

Light splaying her image, covering every single inch of this room. They knew what she was. What her weaknesses were.

Blood kept rushing towards her head. Hair falling towards the ground. Eyes opening revealing both (color) and black iris'.

Truth be told you weren't at all afraid. Fear was something that had come to die after one of too many deaths. It came with being a Kaltae warrior. It came with the Visha bloodline. Fear was irrelevant and got in the way of getting things done.

Flickering downwards (technically upwards) as the doors open before you and come to Sendak in the flesh. Narrowing your own very eyes, you hadn't seen him in years. Both of you have changed during those years of disappearance. He had grown with new modified tech, you had grown with skills.

Servants at his command behind him flushed the room covered head to toe with clothes that she knew, that she marked to be those of medical professionals, other torturer experts (as the Druids used to hold such titles.)

Eyes slashing with bitter angriness stabbing into cool unnerved. "Shadowsinger," he growls out. His voice was venomous.

Yours poisonous, "Sendak."

Someone in that room pressed a button, forcing whatever contraption you were on to spin so your face met with the commander of this ship. Only angling your body backwards. Hair falling over your shoulders —the dutch braids gone— raising an eyebrow at the Galra man.

Inching closer to you, he lifts a large metal claw racking down your body. Feeling the tip piercing the cloth scraping a bit of your skin. But you shall remain indifferent. Shall show him that your body had any reaction. You will not flinch or cower away from his touch no matter how much you despise it.

Pulling the claw away, your body was met with several zaps of electricity. Body shaking vigorously, tensing. Choking on the lost muffled screams that dared to leave your throat. Lungs swallowing harshly onto the air held around. Air that felt intoxicating to breathe in. And it wasn't the good kind.

Tears hugging the edge of your bottom eyelid. Body racking with movement. Coldness flushing against the sudden warmth of skin that was yours. Parting your lips, your eyes still holding his.

He wasn't like many other enemies you've faced. They talked too much. He almost never talked. A refresher, definitely. A little weird but refreshing.

"Electricity, really?" She snips at him.

Sendak smirks. "I've done my research. Your not immune to torture or light." He doesn't inch forward, doesn't dare to. He knows better than that. He too was a calculated warrior, a fighter, a general and commander. He knew how to play the game. Knew how to win against his opponents.

Another pulsing electricity rang through your body, this one lasting longer. This one stinging much more pain. Hitting all the pressure points of the string of metal that had come to inhabit your body, those saving your life once before were now giving you pain beneath the flesh you wore.

Breathing heavily, chest rising and falling. Choking on the saliva that was slowly drying from your mouth. A whimper daring to escape of clenched teeth. Body relaxing lowering as far as they could with the restraints still on.