𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝

    The entire team Voltron had decided that Y/n shouldn't fly through her conditions and told her to just fly her lion into space and have it on auto-pilot mode while she rested and healed up from her wounds.

    Kosmo was there for most of her time as she took to heal. Even going as far as helping her when she tried training in her hangar and opened her stitches and was forced to stitch it back up.

    She ended up getting an ear full from Pidge who yelled at her throughout her hangar and everyone else heard it.

    So she ended up staying in bed for what felt like an eternity.

    Once the discoloration of bruising healed on her torso and neck she took this as her chance to get back on helm. Plus the stitches healed miraculously quick thanks to Mor with her plant remedy that she had been growing in the Green lion.

    Settling into the seat of the White Lion, pressing buttons. "You doing okay, Violence?" Keith showed up right in front of her. Having called two other times but you completely ignored him.

    "If you want me to stop haunting you, you can stop calling me that," You said snappily.

    Keith raises an eyebrow, leaning in his seat, "Violence?" He repeats. His voice lowered, "It's your title." His soothing voice made you all the more mad. Made you all the more allured.

    Angry, you raise a hand, hissing out, "Not one you can call me anymore." And with that you declined the call, tuning him out for the rest of the trip. You just had to protect him, not fall in love with him...again.

    Finally did you reach Earth. Finally was your journey coming to its end.

    Hunk, smiling from his end, says, "I can't believe it. We're finally back to Earth."

    Keith smirks, "Well, what are we waiting for?"

    Speeding up Voltron heading towards the solar system. Pidge piping up, "I'll see if I can get a message out to my dad."

    Y/n listened as Pidge made the call to Samuel, "Dad, it's me, Pidge. Do you copy?" She couldn't help but to think if everything in the universe had changed, did Earth change as well? "We're back in Earth's solar system, and heading home now."

    Only static followed. Furrowing your eyebrows. Rolling your neck, cracking it. You reached out to the space before you the words of Morana flowing through your ears, "To any beings who received this message..." Your very aunt was speaking, reaching out to those that dared come to Earth.

    Pidge confused, frowns, but still happy nonetheless, "Morana? Hey, how's—"

    "Planet Earth has been infiltrated by the Galra." Everyone's face of pure happiness dropped. Dread filling their bodies. She had always been direct. Had always been blunt. So this wasn't shocking that she could relay this sort of message better than most people, why she could say it in such a tone that sounded like a robot. "Most of its citizens have been captured. Those of us remaining are making our last stand. If you get this message, get word to Voltron. We need help."

     Keith instantly scanned Earth revealing a couple of fleets surrounding this home planet to you all. "Guys...are you seeing this?" He asks.

    The message being repeated throughout each six lions. Clenching your jaw, you kept a calm exposure. Dropping from calling the space around you to help you make things clear. They were already clear in your ears and eyes.