𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎: 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚖

𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚖

    Standing besides your bedside, Kolivan stares at your unconscious figure. Worry clearly displayed on his face. Your team and your family surrounding you all.

    He hadn't uttered a word since getting there, and had already felt it in his bones that something like this would have happened after being told too late.

    And it wasn't like he could tear you down from what you already started. You were stubborn just like your mother.

    Mor however hissed out, "I warned you all! I told you the risks she would be taking in the mind of that witch!"

    Slipping his hands into yours, cupping one with two your touch deathly cold. As cold as your mother's ice. Still the both of you wore your family necklace. Looking down, he uses one hand, letting go, slipping his hand around your neck lifting up the two necklaces you wore constantly, never taking them off.

    One of which was a star. A star you were. A ball constantly burning, constantly twinkling with beauty of her own. You were his everything. The constant thing he had been fighting for after learning of your existence. You were his daughter, his only child that was the Galra empire demise.

    Ancients, he wished he could tuck you away from this life of war, of pure constant violence. But it was inevitable, given your title, given your power, given what was laced in your heritage, your blood.

    Pressing it between his two fingers he didn't want to lose you. Didn't want to lose the only thing connected with your mother.

    As everyone kept to their arguing, their fighting, he leaned over, pressing a kiss to your forehead, pushing the loose strands of hair out of your face behind your ear, whispering, "Fight for me, my Earthling." He continues ever so quietly, "You are a survivor, a warrior, keep fighting and keep winning.

    "Do it for me, do it for your mother, for Keith." Kolivan presses yet another kiss, holding your hand tight in his hold. "I promised to always be around you to make sure you know I was safe, now it's time you do the same for me, my Star."

Keith alone in a room with you, began holding your hand getting away from everything. Away from being a leader. From the mission. Only wanting to spend this moment with you. Wishing to have spent many more moments with you before this mission had clouded his mind.

Sighing heavily, he looks away not wanting to look at you, feeling guilty. "Y/n," he calls out. "I should've stayed here with you during Clear Day, so you didn't feel the need to take this entity inside of you." He frowns. "Allura thinks we shouldn't wormhole to Honerva knowing what we're up against. And...I don't really blame her.

"How can I? It costs us, what must be your life." He laughs to himself, laughs as if he's in pain. "I don't know if you can hear me, but we need your help. Honerva can cross through realities anytime now, and you're the only one that can go against her head on." His frown deepens. "But most of all...I need you." Squeezing your hand tighter, he suppresses his cries that dares leave his throat. "I can't lose you. Please, not again. Please, please, come back to us."

Standing up, he leans over pressing a kiss to your soft untouched lips. Contaminating them with his own. Not expecting a kiss back, he dares to take a step away knowing the entire universe is in need of him and his brother-figure to work alongside together. He needed to be strong. Strong like you.

His hand leaving from yours, grip tightening that had him doubling back staring at you with confusion not sure if it was his mind tricking him or not.

Eyes peeling open revealing one (color) and another black. Sliding over to his side. "Keith," you call out groggily.

He breathes heavily, doesn't dare utter another word not sure if he was hallucinating. That he actually lost his mind.

Slipping your hand higher up his arm reaching to his forearm, promising him, "It's me, sweetheart, it's me."

Relief swamped him as he broke out into a genuine smile. Attacking you into a desperate tight hug.

Once assuring everyone that she was fine there she fought alongside her team only for her head to be fogged, only for pain to come. Down the comms she screams, pulling her hands back placing them on her head grabbing it.

Hearing mumbling from her team but one voice remained, one voice filled her every waking thought, "Arise my children."

Honerva.

"This time has come to act. Repent for your traitorous ways. Lend me your quintessence and all will be forgiven.

"Deliver me the power I need to return to our homeland. Give your energy along with the ship's crystal. All of it."

Honerva's voice kept you from moving, from fighting alongside your team. She was preventing you. She was making you to be a part of her team trying to use you.

A lump formed in the middle of your throat as you could feel some form of power be taken from you. The one meant for space, to absorb the beautiful burning stars and be transferred to her alongside a beam of energy that the alteans on the ship was providing her.

Eyes growing heavy. Seeing a tower be blasted by her own. Feeling all too tired. Destroying it. Falling asleep once again.

Awakening with much more ease than last time. Not in a coma. Your eyes fell before you Honerva beast standing in front of a rift between realities. Voltron and Atlas fighting.

Seeing her face towards the rift, grabbing a hold of the handlebars you slammed forward speeding up. This time she wasn't escaping from your grasp. This time she wasn't going to live. This time her death will come. This time the final enemy needs to be slayed.

Arriving on the other side, arriving in the nic of time. There she stood still staring down all over Altea. Voltron (combined with Atlas comes seconds after you in the middle of your battle with Honerva.

Jumping over her blasts, dodging her arms and weapons. The White lion's jawblade collides with her armor, slicing it piece by piece.

Honerva grabs a hold of her and slams her into Voltron and blasts them with magic that she possesses, a magic she was given. Altean magic that had a fuse begging to be run out.

Honerva cursing, "This is where it ends for you!"

Laying there watching as she left. Breathing in and out, taking one deep breath and exhaling it. She moves once again, chasing after Honerva silencing her team out. She needed to do this. She needed to defeat her for all universes.

 She needed to defeat her for all universes