𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚜

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚜

DAY FORTY-SEVEN

Rivizia and Kinkade had managed to catch you as you were training with your scythe. Strangely you couldn't find the other blade with the double-sided sword.

Rivizia shouts, "Hey! Violence, right?"

Raising an eyebrow, you clear your throat, correcting her, "Y/n Jameson-Visha, actually."

"Oh, I assumed your name was Violence, Keith calls you it."

"Everyone in the Galra empire calls me it." You clarify. "Along with a lot of things."

"Oooh, a chick with titles, mind sharing them?"

Staring down at the camera seeing the red dot blinking showing you that it was on and recording. "Your recording? Why?" Becoming distant with it.

"Kinkade wanted to document what he does here, I'm just trying to make it more badass."

Swallowing, you nod, answering her previous question, "Shadowsinger, The White Paladin, Stealer of Titles, Bearer of Many Names, Empress, Daughter of Sorrya, Reincarnation of Hael, Vengeful Daughter of Isolde, and of course Violence."

"How did you get your titles?"

"The Azara." Spinning your scythe behind you, mindlessly.

"Who's the Aza-uh."

"Uh-zah-ruh," you corrected once again. "They're Altean folklore, if you see them, they speak of a prophecy of your world, blood lineage, or yourself. Whilst doing so they bestow titles. Usually an Altean comes out with one, I came out with several."

"Aren't you special."

"I've been told on numerous occasions."

Rivizia and Kinkade both give each other a knowing look. Going back, hopping into questions. The purple-haired glasses girl asks, "So how did you get your powers? Did they come from a falling meteor? Did they spark up after a traumatic event?"

"I was born with the Kaltea gene, in Altean culture, their protectors of the kingdom. With this gene it gives you elemental based powers."

"And you got shadow powers?"

"Along with space and darkness," you add.

"What happened to your eye?"

"A Trianiege clawed it blind. My shadows returned back my sight."

"Sick. You're also an Empress of all Galra, want to tell us how that came to be, why you married Lotor?"

"Nadia," Ryan steps in. "We shouldn't ask personal questions."

"It's okay, Ryan, really." You accidentally threw up your scythe while spinning it only trying to raise an assuring hand to him. "I married Lotor for a means to bring everlasting peace, a change with the Galra." Catching the now formed blade tucking it back into its sheath. "We both knew we weren't in love with one another, all he wanted was my loyalty and he would give me the crown."

"And what was the prophecy you were given by the Azara?"

Random placed questions.

"Uh...that I would take down Zarkon and his heirs, is the simplest of terms."

"So you married into a family you were meant to destroy?"

Lips pursing, teeth clenching shut. Your eyes revealed you were annoyed but your face remained indifferent. "Like I said, a means to an end."

"Would you have gone to the lengths of producing heirs—"

"And that is enough!" Ryan steps in front of the camera and Nadia. "Thank you, Y/n for answering our questions. We'll be leaving now."

Ryan then grabbed his camera and began shoving Nadia out of the training room leaving you by yourself.

Would you have gone to the lengths of producing heirs?

That struck a memory, a strong memory during a night of when you recently married him, sharing a bed with him.

The morning of, Lotor laying on his side his purple hand tangled in your hair that flowed freely. Deep in thought like always.

This time you asked the question you always thought but never dared speak. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"My thoughts are worth more than human pennies."

"Fine, would you like your galra version of a hundred?"

Lotor laughs, genuinely laughs, throwing his head back as his body racks and shakes with light movement, his white hair bouncing along with. "Just of the customs of your role in this kingdom of ours." His fingers continued to knot themselves, nails scratching your scalp.

"And those are?"

"Typically when one becomes Empress, they have only one role, typically." Repeating himself over and over again.

"Producing heirs," you filled in. Gathered as much given your world was the same.

"Yes," Lotor nods briefly. "But you are something more profound than giving me an heir. You are the Shadowsinger, my witch."

Keeping your lips sewn shut, you hadn't ever thought of having kids. It wasn't something that was a constant thing in your mind. You were in a war, in the front lines of taking it down. You didn't want a repeat of what happened to you with your child. Wouldn't want any children until this war ended.

"A million for your thoughts, my Shadowsinger?" Lotor stares deeply into your eyes.

"Just thinking how I wouldn't have any children in this war." Biting your lip. "Considering my parents did so and look where that got them. A daughter they only met when she was already eighteen years old."

"We will end this war together and start anew." Lotor slides his hand down to your cheek. "We will give this universe peace once and for all."

"Don't make promises you can't keep, Sire."

"Good thing I intend to keep this one, Witch."