𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎: 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 (𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧)

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙣𝙙.

You've all been there for a total of a week and a half. Your aunt and Great aunt thinking it would be a good training exercise for the fighter pilots going out on the battlefield to be fought against both you and Astraea while team Voltron watches.

Kinkade looks up at his teacher, a mentor, lips pulling into a thin line, eyebrows knitting together. "Are you sure we should be using our weapons on her?" He asks, wanting clarification.

Morana leans on the railings held above the training deck. "What's your body count, Shadowsinger?"

Rolling your own shoulder, as you pondered the number of those you've killed. "Do sentries count?"

"Depends."

"Uh...Fifty? I think..." Now rolling your neck. Your mind scatters around trying to recollect just how many you've killed. Truth be told, you've completely forgotten the number. There were so many you'd killed. Shiro's clones. Those that wanted your head during the choosing of a new Emperor or Empress.

James smirks, "Oh you are a violent thing aren't you?" Was that a flirtatious tone? Was he trying to flirt with you?

Eleanora hisses out, harshly, "She's married."

Swinging your sword in a circle, you correct her, "Widowed." Their eyes and head snap towards your direction.

Astraea then brings up, "Why do you think she's no longer in control of the Galra?" She flicks her dagger out of its sheath forming into a sword. "Everyone thought she and her husband were dead."

Rolling your very two colored eyes, cringing at the title he was now being given. It was true, Lotor was your husband. More for convenience than anything. Both of you are using each other as a means to get something. You the crown. Him the secrets and world domination. Scoffing out, "Can we not call him that?"

"Shall we call him the Dark Prince then?"

Stopping your sword from circling, you give her a stern look before turning towards the six pilots. James only commented, "So she's free reign." A smirk pulling his lips.

Instantly you strike first, swiping your sword to hit his gun making it hit the ground. "Get your head back to the mat, Bruisie." You order from him.

He heaves a heavy sigh, his dark enticing eyes sliding into yours, chuckling lowly, "I have not missed that little nickname." Rolling over he grabs a hold of his gun aiming it towards you. Starting the training sequence.

Astraea swings her sword at Kinkade as he shoots at her. Blocking the shot, she shoves the sword towards the tip of the barrel, smirking, knowing if he took the shot now it would blow up in his face. Swinging her arm, she takes the gun out of his hand.

Raising his fist, he hops back and forth between his two feet. Watching her every move. She stood still, only moving when a spear had gone for her head, grabbing the edge of her ear, slicing it. Slamming her sword against the spear forcing it down. Grabbing a hold of it she yanks the girl forward ramming her knee into Zephyra's chest. Knocking her onto her back. Shoving her own spear besides her head barely missing it.