𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰𝚖𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍

𝙰𝚖𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍

Landing on what seemed to be an abandoned planet with a burning volcano that looks ready to erupt. You felt on edge, unnerved.

The shadows you come to possess along with the darkness too felt the need to warn you, to scream down your ears and thoughts. To the point where they hugged your body waiting until danger came to destroy you.

"Anyone find it odd that Shiro changed the rendezvous point to this?" Hunk speaks his thoughts out loud.

It was truly strange that he did. A dead planet. You had assumed Shiro would have gone to a place with a little more life, a little more softness rather than something dead like this.

Pidge however hums out, specifically to Keith, "I'm reading high CO2 and low oxygen in the atmosphere. We'll need our suits if we go out there."

Hunk instantly says, "I'm not going out there."

Opening your mouth to say something, a loud beep fills your ears quieting the voices of your power. "They're here." Keith states. "Atlas we have a visual."

You begin to notice the lack of Shiro's voice. Notice the purple glitches with the ship. "Keith," you calmly say.

"Yes, Violence?"

"We need to move," you inform.

"Why?"

"Because that's not Atlas."

"What?" Lance clicks his mouth. "That is totally Atlas." Then all reveal a large Galra ship and the red paladin instantly shuts his mouth. "Never mind, Chica, you were right."

"When am I never?"

"I hate you."

The six paladins began flying away from the ship. Its beam instantly catching them, sending them harshly onto the ground, sticking them deep within the rock. Trying to shove herself up became no use. Hunk's words filling her comms, "It's just like when we were caught by those pirates."

Technology must have changed over the three years you all were gone.

'We're about to be captured again!"

"Emergency ejection!"

Fleeing from the White lion jumping and running on the ground alongside your team. Everyone screaming for Atlas as ships began firing at you all. All of you manage to hide within the sprouted dark roots of the rotting surrounding.

Hunk couldn't help but to comment from his position, "That beam has the Lions pinned."

"We must have been set up," Allura brings up. "But by whom?"

Looking over her shoulder as shadows crawled towards her ear whispering words of their form of communication to her. Whispering, seething out countless warnings. Countless warnings it seemed to have upon this day.

Keith's eyes radiating those purple color, colors that you were always somehow drawn to for they reminded you of all things celestial, astronomy, space-like. The blacks sharpening taking in your looks. Perfect soft lips forming words at his disposal, "What do you see, Violence?"

"Run."

Was all you said.

Was all you could.

In that moment blasts of beams came raining down upon your bodies. All six of you began rushing away trying to find a way out of these treacherous lands. But it kept following right after you.