BONUS CHAPTER NO. 1

Hello everyone, welcome back and I know very well how badly everyone is missing our Dhruv and Geet so here is the bonus chapter no.1.

Before reading it,  I really apologise if you find the chapter filled with mistakes and the reason is  I am not well when I started editing it so kindly ignore my mistakes.

Happy Reading
__________

Geet's POV

"Geet jija, when are you planning to get ready?" Avantika asked,placing the  boxes in the room.

"I am tired, Avantika" I replied ,laying down on bed patting my baby girl's back who cheerfully played holding my other hand. Today we have organized the naming ceremony of my twins.

Junior Dhruv is sleeping peacefully in a cradle placed next to my bed.

The whole Shaktawat house is not less than a tom and jerry due to the chaos created since the morning. Dhruv and his family had already visited Hyderabad a few hours back . 

I noticed Shivu jija's reflection in the mirror as she approached my room. 

"Geet,are you okay?" Shivu jija asked worriedly, glancing at me as soon as she entered the room along with her son, Akshat Banna who followed her, holding her pallu of her odhna in his small hands. 

"Akshat,meet your brother and sister" She introduced , making him sit on her lap .

"How are you, Akshat Banna? Mamisa ko miss kiya?" I asked,sitting on the bed,offering my hand for a handshake.

(Did you miss your aunt?) 

"Adi ne isko handshake nahi jai shree krishna sikhaya hai " Shivu jija replied and continued speaking "Akshat chalo aapsa ne sikhayaa hai na bado ko kese pranam karte hai"

(Adi has taught him Jai shree Krishna instead of handshake) 

(Akshat come on,  dad has taught you how to greet elders) 

As soon as she completed  saying this, he raise his hand touched the bedsheet in front of me and started speaking  by joining his hands "Jai shree Krishna" 

"Jai shree Krishna" I replied, joining my palms  too. 

.........

After placing a bindi between my brows, I checked myself  if I missed something while getting ready. "Everyone is waiting for you in the living room and here see our 

Mrs. Dhruvpratap Singh Deora is still getting ready for our beloved Mr.author" Kavya taunted  entering the room, followed by Coco.

"Jija,mumma is scolding me for no reason " She exclaimed, faking her tears.

"Are my palak paneer and matar paneer ready?" Avantika asked ,checking them and each of my sisters slowly lifted one by one carrying in their arms.

"Juniors your mumma don't have any plan to name you so we have to continue using random vegetables names as your bade maisa uses " Kavya said slowly to Junior Geet but her words were targeted for me.

(Maisa - alternative term for maasi) 

 Coco tried jumping to look at her and Kavya slowly sat on the bed  ,  ordered “ Coco no touching “ and as an obedient kid of Kavya , he accepted her words and admired her sitting nearby. 

"I am ready and Avantika stop using this names" I ordered and asking them to hand over me one of them but they said let them spend some time with them as we are leaving for Sirohi today evening .