CHAPTER 5 - THE SUDDEN PLAN

मेरे बेचैन ख़यालों पे उभरने वालीअपने ख़्वाबों से न बहला मेरी तन्हाई को

अपने ख़्वाबों से न बहला मेरी तन्हाई को

📅 07/06/2023

11AM

📍 DHRUV'S HOME AT SIROHI

~•Dhruv's POV•~

"Congratulations, tu saalesahab ban gaya Abhi bhabha ka!" I teased my best friend,Garv ,over the call. Garv has been my best friend since kindergarten. We have studied in the same school as well as the same stream till our 12th class.

[You are officially Abhi brother's brother in law! ]

"Kya yaar, Konsa bindraja bana hu jo badhai de raha hai! Acha ek baat bata teeka dastoori ke baad na tune call kiya na koi message." said Garv on the other side of the call.

[What dude, You are congratulating me as if I have become a groom! By the way, tell me one thing, why haven't you called or sent me a message after the dastoori ]

"Jaipur chal sab batata hu,sab baatein call par nahi hoti. Wese bhi July me college reopen hai aur hamara cricket ka practise session june last week se shuru hoga. Ek kaam karte hai 23 june ko nikalte hai. What do you say?" I told him by checking the calendar on the table.

[ I will tell you everything after going to Jaipur, not everything can be said on the call. Also, our college will reopen in July and we have a cricket practice session in last week of June
Let's do one thing, shall we go on 23rd June.what do you say? ]

"Okay, as you say. See you soon. Don't forget to bring my guitar otherwise I will make you go back to Sirohi again to get it" he ordered me in his loud voice.

"Yaa, I won't. See you on the 23rd!" I hung up the call.

I realized that I have a few days to spend with my sister. I called and asked her to join me as I planned to go for a long drive as the weather was soothing due to rain last night.

I was waiting for her outside of my black scorpion car which was gifted by Bhabosa on my 19th birthday. She arrived and we started our long drive with playing music in the car.

After driving for a while, I stopped the car and asked her to wait inside the car as I was going out to buy something for us .I returned with 2 cups of corn. I was eating it when I heard shivu jija calling me by tapping on my shoulder ,

"Dekh Dhruv, Hyderabad mai colleges reopen ho gai. Hame toh time hai. South me college system alag hi hai humse"

"Aapko kaise pata?" I asked her taking last bite of sweet corn.