CHAPTER 37- THE ENGAGEMENT

DHRUV'S POV

“Where is my coat?” I asked, searching all around the room. We are in Udaipur and today is my engagement with her.

“Dhruv, are you sure you brought it from Jaipur?” Garv asked,opening the cupboards of the hotel room.

“Haa yaar” I was frustrated as I couldn’t find it anywhere. 

Suddenly I received a call and it was from Vihaan.

“I found it ,it was in your car.” 

“Thank you so much, please bring it fast .”
I turned only to see Garv’s face which clearly reflected he was ready to punch me.

“Badla nahi tu , jab kuch saal pehle teri hone wali biwi bina kuch kahe hyderabad gai, mujhe mere ghar se achanak bulaya aur Jaipur jaane ka plan banaya.aaj bhi waisa hi hai tu”He pointed ,keeping his hands on my shoulders but I gave him puppy eyes.

(You haven't change, few years back when your to be wife left for Hyderabad without informing anything, you called me all of a sudden from my home and made a plan to Jaipur. )

“Tu aisa tere bachche kese honge Dhruv? Apne bade papa par jaye toh thik” He started his daydreams again.

(I don't know how your kids will be if you are this way?) 

“What bachche?I am yet to get married” I replied.

“Whatever but keep your son name as Rajveer, Rajveer Singh Deora” 

“Stop Garv, sagai hui nahi aur bachcho ka naam soch liya “ Vihaan interrupted,coming inside of the room with my coat.

(The engagement is yet to happen and you have decided kids name) 

“But Dhruv is youngest among us but see he is getting engaged first.One thing is for sure our kids will be best friends.My kids will be the youngest you know Avantika she is 19 and I am 22.the struggle is real” Garv said,wiping his fake tears while Vihaan helped me in wearing coat.

I am wearing a Jodhpuri suit in white color along with a light pink pure safa.I wore my kada on my right wrist  watch on the left. 

Mumma and Shivu jija entered the room while discussing something. 

“Dhruv,are you ready ? “ Shivu jija asked, handing me a gold chain to wear around my neck.

I nodded.

She put the chain around my neck and started teasing “Vihaan, did you look Geet sorry Geet Bhabisa ? “

“You are older than Dhruv,  you should address her as Dhruv’s Bindani” Mumma joined her.

“Yeah, I met her just a few moments back when I went to get the coat. Dhruv, I must say,  she is looking so beautiful.” Vihaan started making me feel left out. 

“I want to see my kids kakisa” Before Garv could take a step, mumma stopped him “Garv tu jethsa tha na kal tak “

“We are friends okay and i am not

 conservative ”He started giving  excuses.

“Dhruv and Garv , you won’t be leaving this room unless and until we call you “ Mumma ordered leaving both of us alone.

Vihaan joined them as he is attending from both the sides so he said he is going to help 
Mr. Shaktawat with the arrangements.

GEET'S POV

“Avantika, I am looking good na?”  I asked adjusting the earring in my ears.

‘You are looking best Jija '' She answered, taking out safety pins from the pouch which is needed while wearing odhna .