CHAPTER 39-BACHELOR PARTY

So before you all start  reading this chapter,  I would like to tell you all that now onwards I will share reference picture at the end of each chapter.

Don't forget to check it at the end!

_____________

Geet's POV

AT UDAIPUR

“Hello Ha bhuasa, aadhe ghante mai nikal rahe hai. ”Avantika was busy talking on the phone and while I was busy getting my eyebrows done. 

(We are leaving within 30 minutes)

Kavya got her haircut and Anaya is busy getting her nails shaped.  

I was done with waxing, manicure and pedicure,a haircut and nails ofcourse .

Suddenly my phone rang and I asked Anaya who is calling me as my phone is with her. 

“It's your husband ”Anaya teased me by turning it which displayed his name. 

“Ohoo Mr. Deora”Kavya smiled ear to ear, flaunting her hair in the mirror. 

“Anaya give me my phone” I turned to stand to get my phone from her hand. 

Avantika took it from my best friend's hand and she answered but without saying anything. 

She tried hiding her laugh while listening to the call. 

I tried to get my hands on it but it was vain. 

“Don't worry jijosa, we won't ask her to straighten up. I know you love her natural wavy long hair ”

Saying she handed me the phone which was already disconnected. 

Everyone started laughing while I texted him 

“Sorry, if I had any idea you are calling me, I wouldn't left my phone in their hands”

Without saying anything, I sat because one of my eyebrows was still pending. This is so painful. I don't want to do this but I have no choice as I am the bride. Who invented the concept of going to a spa or parlor ?

Did people 100 years ago used to do this?  No,  they won't but today it has been a compulsion to do it. I know I have to look best but I really hate the idea of getting my eyebrows shaped as I have sensitive skin. 

The only person who can do it without making me suffer is Avantika but this time she stepped back saying she won't take a risk on my big day. 

Finally it got over . I waited for Anaya and Avantika as they were still busy with their nails. 

"Anaya di, is everything ready? ”Kavya asked, checking their nails. 

“For tonight yes” She replied ,while her hands displayed her newly shaped nails.

“Geet jija, are you ready for your Bachelorette?''Avantika asked while I didn't know what they were planning to do tonight with me. 

“Whiskey bhi ready ”Avantika winked at Anaya. 

“But no drinks please ”I said, looking at them. 

“Geet yaar, mocktail hogi bas ”Anaya said, hugging me. 

“Okay. ”I replied, on my way to make payment .

***Time skip***

“Geet jija, how long are you going to take?”Kavya asked, applying lipstick on her lips. 

“15 mins bas ”I answered, while my hands were applying eyeliner. 

I have finally learnt how to apply perfect eyeliner on both sides. The Bachelorette party is organized on the second floor of our house which will be attended by me, my sisters, my friends and some of my cousins. Around 10 to 12 girls.