CHAPTER 33 - THE DATE

बात बात में, मेरी हर बात में
तेरी बात का आ जाना.!
अच्छा लगता है मुझे तेरा यूं,
मेरे दिलों दिमाग पर छा जाना.!

~•Geet's POV •~

"Dhruv, why did you bring me here?" I asked, looking at the view below of the fort which made everything look miniature.

"Today we have our date. Aren't you nervous?"He asked,holding my right hand and pulling me a little closer only to stop myself by keeping a hand between us before we found ourselves closer.

"Dhruv, my sisters and your friends are with us. Stop and control yourself"I said, staring at him and looking around to check if they are watching us secretly.

"So what?Itna toh chalta hai"He whispered into my left ear while leaning a little to make me run short of words. How could he come with so many reasons to love me? Ohh, I forgot he is writing a book as well.

(It is acceptable)

"Geet jija, what are you doing there? "Kavya screamed, waving her hand.

"This Kavya. Please find someone for her " He murmured when he got disturbed due to her interruption between us. He looks like a teddy bear when he gets frustrated.

We met our group again and we were already exhausted. So no more tours of Jaipur now and we finalized that the rest of the places will be kept for tomorrow.

"Where is your energy, huh?" Avantika asked Kavya, who was sitting on the ground before we began to climb down.

"my energy .... I am so tired.please pick me up Avu jija "Kavya requested, showing her hands wide open to pick her up .

"You are blessed with two legs along with your brain. I know you won't use your brain, better utilize your legs" Avantika replied, walking gracefully.

"Kavya, get up and walk"Garv asked her, giving his hand so she could stand.

"Aapsa ko complain krugi iss laal Pudina ki" Kavya said,in frustration which made us chuckle.

(I will complain about this red mint to aapsa)

"Mr. Singer, you are right, she is a red flag. May Mata Rani protect his husband"She prayed, closing her eyes and joining her palms for a second.

Garv took a gulp in his throat on hearing what she prayed. We headed down the hill by walking and it's time to go home.

"Geet, what are you going to do as soon as you reach home? "Vihaan asked, walking behind me.

"I will sleep" I said and everyone looked at me as if I said something which was unexpected from me.

"You have a date,Geet jija. You have to get ready,"Kavya uttered, giving me a surprised look.

"I don't know. Don't talk about this date. I am getting....... feeling..... whatever. Ughhhh" I screamed and walked further.

"Please guys. No more date talks"I heard his words who was following me.